• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wut the fuck?

Me when they say they're going to give me the Trump.

tenor.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because a couple of nepotism hires is equal to a clusterfuck leaving a quarter of a million dead.

So yeah, no. Not there yet. We'll keep our beer thanks.
Lol...I mean come on now. In relative terms they are on the same level of absurdity. :suds:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wut the fuck part 2 electric boogaloo walk through

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...I mean come on now. In relative terms they are on the same level of absurdity. :suds:
In all honesty there isn't a single person at any level of government in the US at the moment that I would want replacing a single level of government anywhere in Canada. I would take Jason Kenney, who seems to be one of the worst politicians we've ever put in charge of anything up here (Rob Ford included), over literally any senator, representative, governor or mayor who's had any exposure in the last 12 months.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty there isn't a single person at any level of government in the US at the moment that I would want replacing a single level of government anywhere in Canada. I would take Jason Kenney, who seems to be one of the worst politicians we've ever put in charge of anything up here (Rob Ford included), over literally any senator, representative, governor or mayor who's had any exposure in the last 12 months.
What about if Kanye would have won?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If nothing else, this pandemic has certainly revealed that the vast majority of politicians in Canada are decent, good people that have deferred to the experts in how best to handle this crisis. I'm no fan of Justin Trudeau, but he certainly realized that getting money out to Canadians was a necessity. I honesty don't know if Andrew Scheer would have been as quick to act.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right there with you. At least there was an attempt to do what is right for Canada during the pandemic. US politics is beyond a shit show and it got so bad it started to ooze out of Rudy's head yesterday.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right there with you. At least there was an attempt to do what is right for Canada during the pandemic. US politics is beyond a shit show and it got so bad it started to ooze out of Rudy's head yesterday.

There are plenty of decent officials in the States though. Jason Kenney and several other Canadian polis are a huge step down from someone like Kamala Harris for example.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, this pandemic has certainly revealed that the vast majority of politicians in Canada are decent, good people that have deferred to the experts in how best to handle this crisis. I'm no fan of Justin Trudeau, but he certainly realized that getting money out to Canadians was a necessity. I honesty don't know if Andrew Scheer would have been as quick to act.
Scheer wouldnt have ... theres no debate about this

like ive said, were like 10 years behind the american political psyche ... i see the growth of hateful rhetoric coming out of alberta and rural bc... i see the rise of the “libertarian” party in the bc election aftrr seeing their flags flying at all the anti mask protests in downtown vancouver. I see con fuckfaces like this guy who people in the fraser valley elected to school board ... and the con MP gave him a community service award :L

37042C7B-D7A5-4631-AD56-5FF3655C0E48.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.