• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Games In Fall

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My interest isn't in regards to the Patriots. It's in regards to a pattern the league office has shown since RG took over. It's what the doc us actually about. It's not about the PSI of the balls, but about how the league operates with investigations.
Gotcha

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it includes about Brady destroying his phone for no reason. That is all I care about.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it includes about Brady destroying his phone for no reason.

Not relevant.

The investigation team told him they didn't need it. The documentary is exactly about that type of false information you fell for and still think is real.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he didn't destroy his phone?

The word "destroy" came from the NFL; however yes he had the phone disposed of.

But here's the thing, the NFL stated they didn't want it, and that was before he disposed of it. Also the NFL admitted they had all the information they needed from it via other phones it was connected to.

That's the point of this doc, to show how the NFL operates during investigations. They've done it three times now, Saints, Phins, and Pats.

Step back and look at it as team X instead of the Pats. Put the Pats part aside and look at it as an objective observer of the facts.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very confused. Pats fans have said over and over again they hate how big of a deal people have made this issue and just want it to go away yet we see a Pats fan here once again starting the conversation about something that should be so far in the past. They get to play in a Super Bowl, still won plenty of games, and continue to dominate. Who cares at this point?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very confused. Pats fans have said over and over again they hate how big of a deal people have made this issue and just want it to go away yet we see a Pats fan here once again starting the conversation about something that should be so far in the past. They get to play in a Super Bowl, still won plenty of games, and continue to dominate. Who cares at this point?

Nice try.

So you don't believe in Truth?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try.

So you don't believe in Truth?

I believe this issue is over and doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Didn't really effect the Pats as obviously they just kept on winning and are competing for another Super Bowl. Isn't that the only truth that really matters in this situation?

Also hard to really get behind a video that the people they are having speak on the preview for the video are wearing Pats gear. Yeah real objective people they got to speak for that video.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this issue is over and doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Didn't really effect the Pats as obviously they just kept on winning and are competing for another Super Bowl. Isn't that the only truth that really matters in this situation?

Also hard to really get behind a video that the people they are having speak on the preview for the video are wearing Pats gear. Yeah real objective people they got to speak for that video.

Need to wait till the doc comes out. You're already falling into the trap that the League uses.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to wait till the doc comes out. You're already falling into the trap that the League uses.

Did I ever say they were wrong? I just said if you are making a video about the lies of the league then people wearing Pats gear kind of take away from the point of the video. I mean when people already are tired of Pats fans blaming the league for everything especially when they just continue to win anyway not exactly making it easy to hear the actual message. It just makes it look like people with an ax to grind and they cannot stay objective in what they have to say.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I ever say they were wrong? I just said if you are making a video about the lies of the league then people wearing Pats gear kind of take away from the point of the video. I mean when people already are tired of Pats fans blaming the league for everything especially when they just continue to win anyway not exactly making it easy to hear the actual message. It just makes it look like people with an ax to grind and they cannot stay objective in what they have to say.

But you're basing it on a trailer, you don't know how much those people, Jerry Thornton, is in it. It may just be a hook to get people to watch, and not actually have much time overall. You're assuming, something the league did with each of their three big team investigations under RG.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're basing it on a trailer, you don't know how much those people, Jerry Thornton, is in it. It may just be a hook to get people to watch, and not actually have much time overall. You're assuming, something the league did with each of their three big team investigations under RG.

Ok but you only gave us the trailer to go off of and I'm just making my observations by what I saw. No I have no clue what is in the full documentary and honestly couldn't care less to actually watch it. Seriously you seem to be about the only person left on this board that cares about Deflategate.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok but you only gave us the trailer to go off of and I'm just making my observations by what I saw. No I have no clue what is in the full documentary and honestly couldn't care less to actually watch it. Seriously you seem to be about the only person left on this board that cares about Deflategate.

So you're not interested in the truth. Usually a sign of a person that knows the truth but doesn't want to have to face it.:thumb:

The league has now done this to three teams, don't you think it should be rectified, or do you just want to wait till it happens to Denver?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a true believer. Obsessed with it. Totally unable to look at it logically or objectively.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're not interested in the truth. Usually a sign of a person that knows the truth but doesn't want to have to face it.:thumb:

The league has now done this to three teams, don't you think it should be rectified, or do you just want to wait till it happens to Denver?

What good is the truth at this point? The fines, draft picks, and suspension have all been paid. None of it really mattered as the team is still in the Super Bowl.

And as for it having happened 3 times and will maybe happen into the future I don't really care. This is football not life and death stuff here. This is an entertainment business. My team has had draft picks taken away before and honestly I really didn't care one bit. It does happen from time to time in this league.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a true believer. Obsessed with it. Totally unable to look at it logically or objectively.

So you don't believe in truth or facts?

Now that all the information is out, or coming out, your take is let it go, nothing to see here. Could it be because you would have to face knowing you were wrong?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amazing how something like this can effect somebody so much.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't believe in truth or facts?

Now that all the information is out, or coming out, your take is let it go, nothing to see here. Could it be because you would have to face knowing you were wrong?

You're amusing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What good is the truth at this point? The fines, draft picks, and suspension have all been paid. None of it really mattered as the team is still in the Super Bowl.

And as for it having happened 3 times and will maybe happen into the future I don't really care. This is football not life and death stuff here. This is an entertainment business. My team has had draft picks taken away before and honestly I really didn't care one bit. It does happen from time to time in this league.

Love the pretzel twisting as the truth continues to come out about what happened.:nod:

Just let it go, I don't want to have to face the fact I was wrong and fell for lies.