• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Saint Will Smith shot and killed

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Smith - DL - Free Agent
Former Saints DE Will Smith was shot and killed Saturday night in New Orleans.

Smith was 34. Police believe the shooting was the result of a road rage incident. Smith reportedly exchanged words with another driver after his Mercedes G63 was rear-ended by a Hummer H2, causing Smith to strike a third vehicle. Smith's wife was hospitalized after being shot twice in the right leg. The Hummer driver and shooting suspect is now in police custody. Smith spent 10 seasons with the Saints, appearing in one Pro Bowl and winning a Super Bowl in 2009. He leaves behind a daughter and two sons. It's a devastating loss for the NFL. Our thoughts are with Smith's family.
Related: Saints

Source: ESPN.com
Apr 10 - 8:20 AM

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see other thread. Please delete

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witness Allegations Will Smith Fired First - Who Dat Warriors

"These witnesses state Smith retrieved a gun from his car, accidentally shot his wife, Racquel, and then was shot by Cardell Hayes in self defense. It would be easy to prove these allegations if there is gun shot residue on Smith’s hand. However, there are further allegations of a coverup by the investigating officers of hiding the Smith gun–and the implication is that Reserve Police Officer Billy Ceravolo was involved in the cover up."

Source: NOPD investigating claims Will Smith may have fired first

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witness Allegations Will Smith Fired First - Who Dat Warriors

"These witnesses state Smith retrieved a gun from his car, accidentally shot his wife, Racquel, and then was shot by Cardell Hayes in self defense. It would be easy to prove these allegations if there is gun shot residue on Smith’s hand. However, there are further allegations of a coverup by the investigating officers of hiding the Smith gun–and the implication is that Reserve Police Officer Billy Ceravolo was involved in the cover up."

Source: NOPD investigating claims Will Smith may have fired first

WOW... Honestly I was kind of wondering why/how Smith's wife was shot. No idea if there is truth to this, I would need actual evidence or witnesses, but that would answer that question.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how it went down. I've watched that movie Unlawful Entry (Kurt Russell, Ray Liotta, and Madeline Stowe's hot ass) so I have this scoped out.

Police Officer Billy Ceravolo (now a suspect) became infatuated with Will's wife. Will under multiple warnings told Ceravolo to stay away. Earlier that night Smith and his wife were having dinner at the local eatery when Ceravolo approached to say hi. Will said, "Look Billy, I appreciate your gestures of installing our security system, but please stay away from us." Billy with a serious look stepped away. Will and Thomas excused themselves to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea from the rasberry pie when Ceravolo made his move. He sat down next to a timid and nervous Racquel Smith and tried to advance by touching her hair and grabbing her thigh sliding it up towards her womanhood.

Racquel shouted "STOP IT!" and the waitress intervened but was pushed down. At this point Smith emerged while zipping up his pants and threw Ceravolo against the counter screaming, "STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE YOU FILTH!" Pierre was still in the bathroom. Billy started laughing maniacally and Smith urged his wife out to the car. While driving away Billy jack knifed a 2003 Hummer from the nearby Humvee lot and began pursuit. He swerved into Smith multiple times at over 100 MPH while Smith tried his best to keep calm. Finally running Smith off the road, Ceravolo pulled up ahead and grabbed a handgun while running back to Smith's stalled vehicle.

Racquel began screaming, "OH MY GOD HE'S COMING!" and Smith grabbed his 'piece' from the glove compartment. He fired two shots at Ceravolo but missed both. Ceravolo approached the door, ripped it open and clubbed Smith in the face with the butt of his revolver. He grabbed Smith and pulled him out, bent him over the seat and yelled, "Let's see how you like it, bitch!" while glaring menacingly at Racquel. He shot Smith at this point multiple times in the back as reports state. He then attempted to ****** Racquel but she fought him off and he shot her in the leg as she was running away.

At this point sirens could be heard and Ceravolo fled the scene. He called Racquel later that night and stated, "Nobody will believe you! I'm an ex-cop! If you say anything I'll find and kill you and your family!"

It's a sad story.... a story of lust, betrayal and murder.... I wish Smith and his whole family the best.