• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Browns/Ravens WR Michael Jackson dies in motorcycle crash

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very sad indeed, I love motorcycles just hate people riding carelessly!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he was speeding? That's a crime.

I guess you could say that the woman in the car got hit by....no....struck by....a smooth criminal.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad.

Very sad.

I hate motorcycles.

It is sad, he was a good football player during his time....I rode motorcycles for years and had some falls and minor accidents but to kill the driver of the car with the impact, he had to be doing 80-100 mph, that's sick...
Although the woman took his right away by backing out into the street without making sure it was clear...
Double fault tragedy....2 people lost their lives from bad decisions...
Prayers for their families

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sad, he was a good football player during his time....I rode motorcycles for years and had some falls and minor accidents but to kill the driver of the car with the impact, he had to be doing 80-100 mph, that's sick...
Although the woman took his right away by backing out into the street without making sure it was clear...
Double fault tragedy....2 people lost their lives from bad decisions...
Prayers for their families

How far down the road would she have had to look to see him coming at that speed? At 1am. Was the road completely straight so she would even have line of sight that far?

This is all on him IMO. It's idiots like this that give all riders a bad name.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How far down the road would she have had to look to see him coming at that speed? At 1am. Was the road completely straight so she would even have line of sight that far?

This is all on him IMO. It's idiots like this that give all riders a bad name.

How far away in the dark can you see a headlight, or at 1am hear a motorcycle wide open exhaust ? ... What are both doing out at that time, possibly partying ?......Double fault !!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see cars coming too close, I just put the pedal to the medal. I get out of the way quick.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How far away in the dark can you see a headlight, or at 1am hear a motorcycle wide open exhaust ? ... What are both doing out at that time, possibly partying ?......Double fault !!
Assuming she could hear it and assuming his headlight was working hers was at best an accident assuming she wasn't impaired. His was just being a dumb ass.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming she could hear it and assuming his headlight was working hers was at best an accident assuming she wasn't impaired. His was just being an idiot.

I understand but it's still a double fault as far as the accident is concerned IMO....
And I'm usually right as you know....:D