• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For Sale or Trade

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One safety with an ego the size of a ship. Only his greed out weighs his ego. Puts himself and his money before his team and team mates. And stupid enough to listen to an agent as greedy as him. Seattle is in a rock and hard place. Pay him and they will be dealing with holdouts forever. Not pay him and the defense is average at best. Maybe he can ruin your locker room also. Don't hesitate. This super deal won't last.
Soon he will be the most hated person in Seattle. Can't wait for the jersey burning.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How refreshing to hear some truth from a Seahawk fan, even if you're a dick <<just kidding brother

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the first I've seen that feels this way. I haven't been paying much attention though. Does most of the fan base feel this way?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is on the ledge but please don't jump. Sherman looked really good today as well. Makes me wonder how this safety made Sherman look better then what he really is. Have a great night.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
i wish he could somehow be suspended without pay for the whole season

Well, he's essentially suspending himself without pay right now. He'll come back right before the cut-off where he wouldn't otherwise get credit for the season.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to wear my Chancellor SB48 jersey every day that I see one of these threads.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of Seattle fans feel this way about Kam. People love him but that is changing quickly. He has already made millions and is just putting himself before the team. I say trade him and take our lumps. He has put the team and his team mates in a difficult position.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got a lot of money up front...I wonder if he spent most of it and needs cash...bad

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's flyerhawk with his "we'll be able to pay everyone and keep all the players under the cap" argument?

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for trading him to the Jets or Bucs for their first rounder. He doesn't deserve to play for a good team.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The average person would have to work for a couple hundred years to make the same money he has already been paid. Sure, athletes put their bodies and health on the line but so do fireman, policeman, people in the military. Kam is a distraction and the sooner he is gone the better. He was a team leader but now has become a team wrecker. I would rather see the team stand on principles and lose all season than be held for ransom by this ungrateful greedy misinformed dufus. The Seahawks in no way can set a precedent of giving in to players demands of more money. He is already among the top earning safeties in the league.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One safety with an ego the size of a ship. Only his greed out weighs his ego. Puts himself and his money before his team and team mates. And stupid enough to listen to an agent as greedy as him. Seattle is in a rock and hard place. Pay him and they will be dealing with holdouts forever. Not pay him and the defense is average at best. Maybe he can ruin your locker room also. Don't hesitate. This super deal won't last.
Soon he will be the most hated person in Seattle. Can't wait for the jersey burning.

One the one hand...I don't blame SEA fans for being upset with him, but with no dog in this fight, I really don't see Chancellor as being greedy.

Here's why...I know he signed a contract, but the NFL, contracts can be broken, so essentially they're not really worth anything more than the guaranteed money which you know.

In short his contract pays $28 mil if he cashed every dollar...he's been paid a little over $9 mil ('13 & '14)...leaving roughly $18 mil on the contract...if he breaks a leg and his career ended today...only $3 mil of the remaining $18 mil is his. At his production level he feels all of the remaining should be his...is that greedy?

Damned if you do...I get your point about starting a trend, but this is not a normal circumstance...players rarely out perform their 2nd contract to this degree...looking around the league I see maybe 2 guys...Chancellor, and Antonio Brown.

I say at the very least SEA should convert the '16 season to bonus or something...now if something similar has been offered...it's much harder to support the player.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seattle caves in to Kam, it will open up Pandora's box. I love Kam's intensity, his hard hits, and leadership he brings the team. However, I'm over it already. He will be playing on another team next year. Good riddance.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's flyerhawk with his "we'll be able to pay everyone and keep all the players under the cap" argument?

They can pay everyone. What they can't do is sign players to extensions and then have those same players demand larger extensions two seasons later.

How would you feel if Romo was out this season holding out? It's the EXACT same thing that Chancellor is doing as those two signed contract extensions weeks apart from one another.

The biggest mistake Seattle made is not immediately coming out and saying to Chancelor thru the media that under no circumstances were they going to renegotiate this deal when he was crowing about it this offseason. Should have let him know that a new deal was completely off the table and that holding out would just cost him cash in the long run.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House-Foreclosure--GENERIC-HD--1-26-09---18565681.jpg

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One the one hand...I don't blame SEA fans for being upset with him, but with no dog in this fight, I really don't see Chancellor as being greedy.

Here's why...I know he signed a contract, but the NFL, contracts can be broken, so essentially they're not really worth anything more than the guaranteed money which you know.

In short his contract pays $28 mil if he cashed every dollar...he's been paid a little over $9 mil ('13 & '14)...leaving roughly $18 mil on the contract...if he breaks a leg and his career ended today...only $3 mil of the remaining $18 mil is his. At his production level he feels all of the remaining should be his...is that greedy?

Damned if you do...I get your point about starting a trend, but this is not a normal circumstance...players rarely out perform their 2nd contract to this degree...looking around the league I see maybe 2 guys...Chancellor, and Antonio Brown.

I say at the very least SEA should convert the '16 season to bonus or something...now if something similar has been offered...it's much harder to support the player.

The problem with that theory is that Chancellor is the highest paid strong safety in the league right now.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with that theory is that Chancellor is the highest paid strong safety in the league right now.

idk about that...I think his deal is 3rd behind William Moore & Reshad Jones...but you have at least 6 or 7 guys with more guaranteed cash. His '15 cap hit is like #6 for SS.

On the posts thinking it would open up a pandora's box...it could, but everyone of those players knows what this about whether they support him publicly or not...guaranteed cash which is all I'm suggesting they change...not giving him any more above his $28 mil.

Again...I don't blame the fans, but nobody blinks an eye when a non-productive player with 2 or 3 years left on his deal gets cut.