• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For Packer fans looking for comedy after yesterdays game!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I despise the Eagles and anyone that is a fan of that team. My biggest reason for that was from my experience when I went to the famous 4th and 26 playoff game back in the Favre days. I was walking around the tailgate areas to see what goes on at a Philly game as I do travel to many away games. I wanted to see if the Eagles fans lived up to their horrid reputation.

Well they surely did and I had to jump out of my way or some ass would have pissed on me as he had his junk out aiming at me but lucky I saw him. This was right out in a parking lot near the stadium. The Eagles fans do not deserve winning or the talk of a Super Bowl.

One of my hobbies is I like to hear the local sports media and fans of the Packers opposing team. It is always fun listening to Chicago sports stations and fans calling in and hear them talk about the game. It is kind of getting boring with Chicago though as they are getting use to being abused.

I had never listened to Philly talk radio sports but found it online last night to see just how the Philly fans are taking the beat down. It has been comedy for sure as none of them expected what they were watching.

If you have time and can listen click the link here as they will be talking about it all day.

WIP-FM - SportsRadio 94WIP 94.1 FM Philadelphia, PA - Listen Online

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with Philly, On to the Vikings. We'll get to see Bridgewater this time. I'm sure I echo many of the MN fans when I say, I hope we never have to see Ponder again.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with Philly, On to the Vikings. We'll get to see Bridgewater this time. I'm sure I echo many of the MN fans when I say, I hope we never have to see Ponder again.

Yes but with Bridgewater they just lost to the Bears

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're looking for comedy, all you need to do is read some of the reactions on this website.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they lost, but I don't know if I can stomach another game with Ponder as their QB. Bridgewater has some learning to do, I expect us to go up there and win handily. I expect them to put up a better fight with a young QB that at least has talent.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're looking for comedy, all you need to do is read some of the reactions on this website.

Refs this, refs that, the refs missed this, the held us all night long, blatant holding, phantom calls, shitty field, blah, blah, blah. I started to respond, but it got really old, really quickly.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just go to the Philly thread. Every other comment is bitching about the refs. That Speedy guy cracks me up! I don't know how he watches the games!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just go to the Philly thread. Every other comment is bitching about the refs. That Speedy guy cracks me up! I don't know how he watches the games!

:noidea: But I know, somehow, it involves "the man" holding him down.