• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foot here saying hello.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is going to be the Top Fantasy producer this year?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wondered where you at Foot. Glad to see you still around.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told y'all he wasn't swimming with the fishies.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
butters stotch gun GIF by South Park

The Foot was mentioned enough that he was finally manifested back into existence

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I emailed him and he emailed me back. Here was the email he sent. I didn't know he was going to pop by so fast.

Heyyyy Brian. So great to hear from you. I’m doing well. I miss you and the guys. Tell them I said hello and miss them. I am fully into stocks and discovered I had a real nack for it. Sadly I devote all my time to stocks now. I know right who would had ever thought it. But football had taken a back seat if you can believe that. Like I barely know who is who now. I mean I follow out a dolphins and yea I love Hill and the direction they are going and ofcourse I watch football EVERY game. But I just got out of two leagues I’ve been in for 15 plus years cause I just can’t give it the proper time. I’m in only one league now but I don’t give it enough attention. Like I said I’m all about stocks. How is you dad and Joe treat and all the fellows. Tell them I said hi and miss them. Thanks for reaching out Brian. Miss ya man.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I emailed him and he emailed me back. Here was the email he sent. I didn't know he was going to pop by so fast.

Heyyyy Brian. So great to hear from you. I’m doing well. I miss you and the guys. Tell them I said hello and miss them. I am fully into stocks and discovered I had a real nack for it. Sadly I devote all my time to stocks now. I know right who would had ever thought it. But football had taken a back seat if you can believe that. Like I barely know who is who now. I mean I follow out a dolphins and yea I love Hill and the direction they are going and ofcourse I watch football EVERY game. But I just got out of two leagues I’ve been in for 15 plus years cause I just can’t give it the proper time. I’m in only one league now but I don’t give it enough attention. Like I said I’m all about stocks. How is you dad and Joe treat and all the fellows. Tell them I said hi and miss them. Thanks for reaching out Brian. Miss ya man.
That is not FootNick...he has been comprised...I repeat, there is a fox in the henhouse

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much recieved a similar email from sir Foot. This part cracked me up:

football had taken a back seat if you can believe that. Like I barely know who is who now.
Like Foot knew who was who.... it was all based on combine 40 times.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Hey guys I see you are all still Whitt and humorous as ever. Miss you guys. Yea I’m doing well. But yea I lost a little touch from football. Been so focused on this other stuff like Brian and Joe mentioned. How are you all doing guys.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the whole gang is still here. Which is awesome. Hope you are all well.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the whole gang is still here. Which is awesome. Hope you are all well.
Yeah we even got Wil to come out of retirement and co-own a dynasty team with Sam.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we even got Wil to come out of retirement and co-own a dynasty team with Sam.
Thanks awesome. Wil is the reason we all and you guys all came together. I just want you guys to all know what a great support group u guys were for me and I’m sorry I havnt been around much. Miss all u guys a lot.