• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida "Surges" into No. 1 spot in Recruiting

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, your right. A new coach recruiting his players will never change anything. Coach Mac is a hell of a coach and going 10-3 in his first year with pretty much the same players Muschamp had proves that. Just wait a couple years to make idiotic claims like this

"nothing will change that"

Does that not insinuate nothing will change in the future no matter what?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm well aware of what they've done this season. Which is why if they beat Michigan, saying they could have gone 11-1 against Ohio States schedule is extremely possible. Are you aware that Florida has beaten more ranked teams than Ohio State did?
Really couldn't care less. Nothing at all that you're saying has disproved my original post in the least bit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"nothing will change that"

Does that not insinuate nothing will change in the future no matter what?
Nothing that happens in the future will change what happened this season.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really couldn't care less. Nothing at all that you're saying has disproved my original post in the least bit.

And nothing you've said disproved my original point either. FWIW, I don't think Florida is particularly good. Ohio State's schedule is really just that bad. There's a reason Ohio State is 10th in SoR and Florida is 11th in SoR.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nothing you've said disproved my original point either. FWIW, I don't think Florida is particularly good. Ohio State's schedule is really just that bad. There's a reason Ohio State is 10th in SoR and Florida is 11th in SoR.
Haha, so what? Your point has nothing to do with this thread. Done wasting time yet? Or do you want to keep bragging up Florida some more?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, so what? Your point has nothing to do with this thread. Done wasting time yet? Or do you want to keep bragging up Florida some more?

You're the one that brought up schedules. Not me.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a little bizzay today. It's good to see everyone else pummeling the crap out of Across the Field! :suds:

Freakin' guy can't get over 2006/7. So...so ruined.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one that brought up schedules. Not me.
In a thread about Florida, I pointed out that Florida is lucky that they play in such a shitty division because their overall performance this season was not good and they performed poorly in the majority of their games, even games against horrible teams with losing records where they were lucky to come out on top.

You came in then talking about Ohio State's schedule for some reason, and then made up hypothetical comparisons about this team and that team based on speculation.

Pretty much the story of our interaction.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a thread about Florida, I pointed out that Florida is lucky that they play in such a shitty division because their overall performance this season was not good and they performed poorly in the majority of their games, even games against horrible teams with losing records where they were lucky to come out on top.

You came in then talking about Ohio State's schedule for some reason, and then made up hypothetical comparisons about this team and that team based on speculation.

lel. Ruined.

"We're 1 - 1 in our only games this season. OSUx is awesome and the SEC sucks." -- AtF

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And again the two other Florida fans brought that up before me. I expanded on their point. It is kind of ironic that an Ohio State fan is bashing the division/schedule of another team when they played a schedule that was much much worse.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again the two other Florida fans brought that up before me. I expanded on their point. It is kind of ironic that an Ohio State fan is bashing the division/schedule of another team when they played a schedule that was much much worse.
...except it's not because we didn't struggle and barely escape the shitty teams on our schedule, like Florida did. If this doesn't help you understand the point yet, you're hopeless.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...except it's not because we didn't struggle and barely escape the shitty teams on our schedule, like Florida did. If this doesn't help you understand the point yet, you're hopeless.

A lot of teams struggle against shity competition. Ohio State didn't struggle against shitty competition. Good for them. Ohio State also played a shitty schedule. One Florida would have likely been 11-1 against if they beat Michigan. And yes, that's despite them looking bad against some bad teams.

I'm not comparing Ohio State and Florida. I'm comparing Florida to Ohio States shit schedule.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm well aware of what they've done this season. Which is why if they beat Michigan, saying they could have gone 11-1 against Ohio States schedule is extremely possible. Are you aware that Florida has beaten more ranked teams than Ohio State did?

Arguing with that idiot is like jumping in the mud to wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it. He is butt-hurt because Ohio State was dominated by a very good Michigan State team. That team did it to themselves and Florida had nothing to do with that. Had we not lost Grier, we would have beaten LSU, given Alabama all they wanted and not struggled on offense. against those weaker teams. All the pieces are in place for Florida to be a very good team next year and a national contender in 2017. The SEC will be just fine and continue to insert more players to the NFL than any other conference as they do each and every year. In addition, I suspect the SEC East will do just fine in the Bowl games. Both Tennessee and Kentucky can play very good football along with South Carolina and Georgia. We shall see.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poly Tebus, this crew needs bowl games...

Perspective, people. Gayduhs having a great recruiting year is like an Akaushi rancher having the best cookout. The State of Florida produces more CFB prospects than Alaska has mosquitoes.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguing with that idiot is like jumping in the mud to wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it. He is butt-hurt because Ohio State was dominated by a very good Michigan State team. That team did it to themselves and Florida had nothing to do with that. Had we not lost Grier, we would have beaten LSU, given Alabama all they wanted and not struggled on offense. against those weaker teams. All the pieces are in place for Florida to be a very good team next year and a national contender in 2017. The SEC will be just fine and continue to insert more players to the NFL than any other conference as they do each and every year. In addition, I suspect the SEC East will do just fine in the Bowl games. Both Tennessee and Kentucky can play very good football along with South Carolina and Georgia. We shall see.
Well tell your players to stop taking banned substances and maybe we can see something that vaguely resembles an offense out of Florida.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well tell your players to stop taking banned substances and maybe we can see something that vaguely resembles an offense out of Florida.

Yeah, right about that. Can't believe that guy actually did that. Really hurt the team and himself. Looks like he will also miss 6 games to start the next season if it really is a 1 year ban.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, right about that. Can't believe that guy actually did that. Really hurt the team and himself. Looks like he will also miss 6 games to start the next season if it really is a 1 year ban.
Luckily you only have two losable games in the first 8 weeks then it's Georgia coming off your bye.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily you only have two losable games in the first 8 weeks then it's Georgia coming off your bye.

With Harris, one never knows. He has no throwing capability. Hopefully there is a really skilled high school kid out there interested in starting as a Freshman for the University of Florida. It's a great opportunity....or maybe a JuCo transfer we don't know about. We are desperate down here...LOL

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Harris, one never knows. He has no throwing capability. Hopefully there is a really skilled high school kid out there interested in starting as a Freshman for the University of Florida. It's a great opportunity....or maybe a JuCo transfer we don't know about. We are desperate down here...LOL
Maybe talk to Michigan at the Buffalo Wild Wing Bowl, they have 9 Heisman QB's in waiting on scholarship according to MnB. Maybe they can loan you a couple.

UMass
Kentucky
North Texas
Tennessee
Vandy
LSU
Missouri
Bye
Georgia

LSU and Tenn are they only games that Florida could/should lose to start next season.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felipe Franks, and the Del Rio kid are both going to be fighting It out and at least one of those guys is better than Treon.. i can't wait! !