• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flex player -- S. Watkins, F. Jackson. D. Walker

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins and Jackson are both gametime decisions with groin injuries. Going up against KC D who is tops in the league vs. the pass. Not sure how much work they will get even if they play??

My only other option is TE Delanie Walker. Arian Foster and Edelman are on a bye...

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was my team I would roll with Watkins if he plays. If not then I would go with Jackson. Walker would be the last resort.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.. Both SW and FJ are active. I think I will probably roll with Watkins. At least that is what my gut is telling me.

Every time I overthink this and sit someone...said player seems to play a helluva game.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since all play the 1pm game all you have to do is wait to see the inactives.
Obviously if Jackson and Watkins are out you go Walker. If either one of your Bills are active, go there. . If all three are active you go Watkins

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since all play the 1pm game all you have to do is wait to see the inactives.
Obviously if Jackson and Watkins are out you go Walker. If either one of your Bills are active, go there. . If all three are active you go Watkins

:agree:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like all 3 are active...............I'm actually a bit torn on this one as the Bills are going against a top pass D and I doubt they would roll Fred out if he's not ready so I'd probably go with the guy who should get the touches.................FJax

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like all 3 are active...............I'm actually a bit torn on this one as the Bills are going against a top pass D and I doubt they would roll Fred out if he's not ready so I'd probably go with the guy who should get the touches.................FJax

I am gonna go with my gut and go with Sammy, despite them playing the Top pass D. He is by far the best option in their passing game and Orton has developed a rapport with him. Even if he only gets a handful of catches, one if those could easily be for a long TD.

Jax could split carries... He could also get a shitload of short catches. Hopefully I don't regret it.