• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FLEX OPTIONS - 1stndrd 1 ppr

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard keeper league flex options:
Stills @ CHI
Moncrief v HOU
Herron v HOU
JStew v TB
Jordan Matthews v DAL
Starters: Luck, AJ Green, Manny Sanders, L Bell, L McCoy, Gronk, Tucker, STL DST

If DWill sits, it'll be hard to keep JStew on the bench after he torched NO last week, and Joique torched the TB D as well last week.
Stills and Moncrief look to be secondary options on their teams, but I'm thinking both of those games are shoot outs. Herron and Matthews seem like the safest bet for at least 60-80yds, with some blowup potential in their matchups as well.
Also have Gio on the bench, but not considering him since it looks like Hill is the RB to own in cincy for standard leagues

PPR league (yardage bonuses) flex options:
Stills @ CHI
Ryan Mathews v DEN
Jarvis Landry @ NE
Vereen v MIA
Latavius Murray @ KC
S Bailey v ARZ
Gio B @ CLE
Starters: Luck, Jordy, Keenan A, Forte, J Hill, D Allen or J Cameron at TE, Tucker, DET DST

I just know I am going to blow it in this league with so many WR2 and RB2 options here.
Jeremy Hill is far from a sure thing as my RB2, which was a position of strength for me both before and during Gio's injury, but not so much now.

Please feel free to offer any swaps on the starters in either league or any suggestions for FA's or anything on either team here.

Your thoughts/insights are always much appreciated!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your standard league.

I would start Matthews but I would feel confident with any of those options except for Herron

In your ppr league I would start lat Murray over j hill. And then I would start Kenny stills as your flex.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moncrief and Landry.

With Wayne out, and Nicks terrible, I see Moncrief being huge down the stretch.

Landry's a gut call, thinking the Fins will have to throw a lot, as usual vs the Pats, and I give the edge to Landry in the slot.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard keeper league flex options:
Stills @ CHI
Moncrief v HOU
Herron v HOU
JStew v TB (1)
Jordan Matthews v DAL (2)

Starters: Luck, AJ Green, Manny Sanders, L Bell, L McCoy, Gronk, Tucker, STL DST

If DWill sits, it'll be hard to keep JStew on the bench after he torched NO last week, and Joique torched the TB D as well last week.
Stills and Moncrief look to be secondary options on their teams, but I'm thinking both of those games are shoot outs. Herron and Matthews seem like the safest bet for at least 60-80yds, with some blowup potential in their matchups as well.
Also have Gio on the bench, but not considering him since it looks like Hill is the RB to own in cincy for standard leagues

PPR league (yardage bonuses) flex options:
Stills @ CHI (2)
Ryan Mathews v DEN
Jarvis Landry @ NE (2a)
Vereen v MIA
Latavius Murray @ KC (1)
S Bailey v ARZ
Gio B @ CLE
Starters: Luck, Jordy, Keenan A, Forte, J Hill, D Allen or J Cameron at TE, Tucker, DET DST

I just know I am going to blow it in this league with so many WR2 and RB2 options here.
Jeremy Hill is far from a sure thing as my RB2, which was a position of strength for me both before and during Gio's injury, but not so much now.

Please feel free to offer any swaps on the starters in either league or any suggestions for FA's or anything on either team here.

Your thoughts/insights are always much appreciated!

I bolded what would be my first and second picks. However, the Stills & Landry picks are weather dependent. With Anderson at QB, I think JStew get more work than normal.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Stewart and Moncrief a lot, unfortunately it looks like both DWill and Wayne are gonna play. I think I still like Stewart. If you've got a body to drop and Knile Davis is on the wire it might be worth your while to grab him. It's a gamble, but you never know...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Stewart and Moncrief a lot, unfortunately it looks like both DWill and Wayne are gonna play. I think I still like Stewart. If you've got a body to drop and Knile Davis is on the wire it might be worth your while to grab him. It's a gamble, but you never know...

did so in every available league earlier today, great minds, or at least sometimes above average minds, think alike!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Wayne will play...albeit, limited, but that might sway me to Matthews.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did so in every available league earlier today, great minds, or at least sometimes above average minds, think alike!

I shoulda figured you'd be all over that one, so I'll only mention Harry Douglas once. ;)

Ah, crapshoots...what I live and die by! :pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if dwill sits, jstew, but i think between tolber and dwill someone limits him
If wayne plays, i go stills, if he doesnt play, montcrief

ppr league stills, i like the chances there

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wayne practiced fully today. I wouldn't bank on Moncrief.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news for Stewart is that it looks like DWill won't play.