• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Rivera And Del Rio No Point Keeping Them

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on Brand was how to work best with the players.

I agree that everything won't be perfect to start but if he gets in largely right that is a big step up. He clearly knows how to run other sports businesses and we should remember he was a minority owner of the Steelers.

It should be fun to watch him rebuild the organization. I haven't let this year bother me too much because I am looking forward to what happens after this year is over.

Certainly people who believe in analytics are going to be involved.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on Brand was how to work best with the players.

I agree that everything won't be perfect to start but if he gets in largely right that is a big step up. He clearly knows how to run other sports businesses and we should remember he was a minority owner of the Steelers.

It should be fun to watch him rebuild the organization. I haven't let this year bother me too much because I am looking forward to what happens after this year is over.

Certainly people who believe in analytics are going to be involved.
this was always a transition year the moment the team was put up for sale . . now we cheer for the team , get pissed when they lose and are happy when they win but the truth is this team as currently structured as reached its zenith