• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Fickell!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!!!!!! I explained the organization in my post.

Regardless, only reason Fickell is here is bc he was interim coach. It has been a good ride but time to GTFO Fickell. It starts with him.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, only reason Fickell is here is bc he was interim coach. It has been a good ride but time to GTFO Fickell. It starts with him.

I want him gone, but the back 4 have been a train wreck all year and he is not their direct coach or even the co-coordinator in charge of them.

I think he needs to go get that mid-level HC job. Now.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it will ever occur to some of you OSU fans that the other team actually played better? Is it possible that they have players with just as much talent as OSU, and they happened to buy in better and do a better job with the scheme? Is it impossible for you guys to admit the other team was better, congratulate them and move on?

OSU got it handed to them and the usual trumpeting of fire the coach comes from the retards...you need to blame somebody on your side instead of admitting to yourself the other team was better...nice job...

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it will ever occur to some of you OSU fans that the other team actually played better? Is it possible that they have players with just as much talent as OSU, and they happened to buy in better and do a better job with the scheme? Is it impossible for you guys to admit the other team was better, congratulate them and move on?

OSU got it handed to them and the usual trumpeting of fire the coach comes from the retards...you need to blame somebody on your side instead of admitting to yourself the other team was better...nice job...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/.../128777-congrats-msu-spartans-b1g-champs.html

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want him gone, but the back 4 have been a train wreck all year and he is not their direct coach or even the co-coordinator in charge of them.

I think he needs to go get that mid-level HC job. Now.

Shit get rid of em all. As long as the problem is solved, bc I know Urban is a great recruiter. He just needs a guy to run his system. I guess to compliment the offense.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who does Bama fire?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bottomline: Fickell needed to go even if we somehow won this game. They have looked awful on D way before this.

This has nothing to do with Michigan St, so don't bring this bs onto this thread. I have already congrstulated them on being the better team today.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to apologize to the Pizza man. :suds: lol