• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finally.............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
................I have a WSIS question that doesn't seem so desperate! I made a trade and now I have Randall Cobb as my #1 and Andre as my #2 WR. Scoring gives bonuses for lenght of TD. Anyway, here is my line up right now.

Colon Crappernick
Arian Foster
Doug Martin
Frank Gore
Randall Cobb
Andre Johnson
Terrence Williams
Julius Thomas
Hartley
Brownies

Question is with Miles Austin coming back would you take a chance on playing Williams, DMC,Givens or Sanders. Right now I have Williams in but he didn't do much while Austin was playing, DMC might not get a whole lot of looks, Givens has sucked BFDD so far and Sanders seems safe for 5-7 points. Which way would you go? Also have Pryor on the bench for Crapps but I think this is not the week to roll out Pryor. Thoughts?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
................I have a WSIS question that doesn't seem so desperate! I made a trade and now I have Randall Cobb as my #1 and Andre as my #2 WR. Scoring gives bonuses for lenght of TD. Anyway, here is my line up right now.

Colon Crappernick
Arian Foster
Doug Martin
Frank Gore
Randall Cobb
Andre Johnson
Terrence Williams
Julius Thomas
Hartley
Brownies

Question is with Miles Austin coming back would you take a chance on playing Williams, DMC,Givens or Sanders. Right now I have Williams in but he didn't do much while Austin was playing, DMC might not get a whole lot of looks, Givens has sucked BFDD so far and Sanders seems safe for 5-7 points. Which way would you go? Also have Pryor on the bench for Crapps but I think this is not the week to roll out Pryor. Thoughts?

Isn't Andre kinda iffy?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Sanders for a big game this week in New York. Jets' corners are banged up. Emmanuel finds pay dirt for the first time this season! Givens is almost waiver material, any free agents catching your eye, that you've been thinking about adding? I hope the Raiders are smart enough to keep DMC out (bye week next week) and have him "healthy" going into the second half of the season, but even if they're not, I don't think I could play him if I had other options. And I think the only person who should be scared of Miles Austin, is Dwayne Harris. Expect Williams to gradually overtake the snap count on a "healthy" Austin as the season goes on.... if Andre is gimpy, I wouldn't be scared to throw him in the lineup either.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre is gonna play.........says he feels better than he has in a few weeks............also forgot to add I have Ben Tate on the bench and he could be a sneaky play; with that said the thing I don't much like about Houston these last few years is they have a way of letting teams hang around in most games they are supposed to win. Now this weekend that will be good as I am a Ram fan.............

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Sanders and the 5-7 points.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh..sanders might be the safest bet to actually play and not eff you over by being active and sitting out half the game like a couple of your other choices might.