• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finally. Does anyone else know of "Jtag" xboxs

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to have one.. Thinking about modding an Xbox all over again. Fun times fun times.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can run unsigned code, which means things not approved by microsoft. The capabilites are endless, from running a custom dashboard to playing mario kart 64.
From using isos for you xbox.. to modding online games such as call of duty mw3.

I'll be making tutorials and things on this forum pretty soon.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can run unsigned code, which means things not approved by microsoft. The capabilites are endless, from running a custom dashboard to playing mario kart 64.
From using isos for you xbox.. to modding online games such as call of duty mw3.

I'll be making tutorials and things on this forum pretty soon.

:thumb:

I have a 120gb 360 elite that just sits here beside my ps3. Don't know why but I always tend to get my games for my ps3. I think I wanna try some of this modding stuff on it and see what's up.

Does it cost anything to mod a 360?

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, well there are requirements.
You will need a certain xbox. Usually an xbox that is very old that hasn't been updated in forever. You can find them on ebay cheap.. You can either do this yourself (Which is a little hard and time consuming) Or you can just straight up by the jtagged xbox online.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, well there are requirements.
You will need a certain xbox. Usually an xbox that is very old that hasn't been updated in forever. You can find them on ebay cheap.. You can either do this yourself (Which is a little hard and time consuming) Or you can just straight up by the jtagged xbox online.

Which generations/models? I've had mine since 2006(?) and haven't played it because the power converter went to shit a few years back. I got another converter, but it's literally been sitting on my office floor for 6 months...

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so.. Has it been updated whatsoever?