• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Figured secondary would be a strength this year

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got bitch slapped and special teams, ugh :L

O line played like shit as well.

Going to be a long season. CFP is out of the picture even if we do run the table, which I doubt happens, I wouldn't want to go for fear of another ass beating.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only position that did fair was D line and Andrews. Our O line got their fudge packed. Our RB duo couldn't get out of 1st gear. Our WR's and Baker were impotent. Our D backs were burnt all day. Our special teams sucked.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only position that did fair was D line and Andrews. Our O line got their fudge packed. Our RB duo couldn't get out of 1st gear. Our WR's and Baker were impotent. Our D backs were burnt all day. Our special teams sucked.

The root cause of all those problems is..........coaching. That team was NOT prepared to play. Our OC lost his cool and didn't deserve a penny of what he got paid that day. Mike Stoops didn't exactly set the house on fire. But it all keeps coming back to Bob. When you aren't ready, you act entitled, you are confused, you are still making critical mistakes after going through spring and fall practices, you are out of position, etc. it's the coaching. Does anyone here think this same group of players would have played like that under Saban or Meyer? Or Dabo Swinney or Tom Herman or some other coaches we could name? No, they would not have. Houston beat us fair and square. But a lot of that is on Oklahoma.

rinkinzep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it seemed like we had no pursuit. It's as if players were just expecting other players to make the plays.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it seemed like we had no pursuit. It's as if players were just expecting other players to make the plays.

That was actually the game plan in regards to ward. The plan was for the rushers to maintain their lanes and make Ward pick us apart with his arm. The problem is our secondary was pure trash and he did exactly that. I think they were a little too careful there. At a certain point you have to go after the guy. He had 3.5-4.5 seconds way too often.