• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fighting Irish totem pole

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just had it done this past Sunday/Monday.

I'm assuming you won't go see it tonight what with the severe weather we have. But if u see it tomorrow, let me know what you think.
Went last nite after the storms. Man, what a mess ... trees down everywhere and Ireland was flooded, big time.

Made it thru ... started searching on York and ... voila ... there it was, lit up in its green & gold glory.

Way cool. Thought it would be bigger, but it was neato. Would like to see it in the day time and get a closer look at the detail that went into this beautiful piece of ND artwork.

GO IRISH!!!

:suds:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went last nite after the storms. Man, what a mess ... trees down everywhere and Ireland was flooded, big time.

Made it thru ... started searching on York and ... voila ... there it was, lit up in its green & gold glory.

Way cool. Thought it would be bigger, but it was neato. Would like to see it in the day time and get a closer look at the detail that went into this beautiful piece of ND artwork.

GO IRISH!!!

:suds:
Glad u got to see it.

As for the size, I actually thought it was bigger than the pics he showed. But it was a much wider tree before the guy shaved it down. The detail is really cool too. He said that he's gonna find a place for coaches and players to sign it. He's already had Coach Brey said he's gonna come see it. I don't think it'll take long for the word to spread to the football team.

And if you ever wanna go see it closely, I'd be happy to meet up with you there. I'll have my buddy come out and tell u all about it.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time I am out in SB, I gotta check this out myself.....

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News 22 in South Bend is airing the piece on my buddy tonight. Will try and post the online link once it comes up.