• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fiesta Bowl- ND vs TOSU

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness we aren't playing Houston.

Remember your Heisman QBs preseason? We gon fuck all 3 of'em up. Kelly called'em out preseason and was right, our QB situation was and is wayyyy better.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big step this season but don't feel real good about this match up. it should be fun though

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big step this season but don't feel real good about this match up. it should be fun though

Meh, osu played one good game this season, against Michigan. They looked like shit against everyone else. If they try to sleep walk through this game it won't end well for them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, osu played one good game this season, against Michigan. They looked like shit against everyone else. If they try to sleep walk through this game it won't end well for them.
#2 scoring defense in the nation, average margin of victory was 21 points.

You guys struggled mightily with BC, Virginia and and GT, who have a combined 10 wins.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited for this match up. Some of the Bowl Projections had us playing Houston as well. That would have sucked. I'm little bummed tOSU isn't in the Rose Bowl, but I'll take it. It should be a good game, tOSU wins, of course.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl prep will be huge for the Buckeyes...because they sucked so bad this year in many games, the 2nd team oline has played very little. Losing much of the oline. Need to get those guys work during bowl practice.

No time to coast next year opening the season with MAC champ BG then Oklahoma on the road 2 weeks later.

Hopefully the coaches won't suffer from the same cranial rectal inversion they have had most of the year.

Looking forward to a good game against ND. The one thing the Buckeye defense has struggled against this year is a mobile/running qb, which ND has. I don't look for this to be easy at all for the Buckeyes.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this if only it's the tOSU team that played up in AA. Let Urbs make the plays and put Beck up in a hotel in Glendale somewhere.
Yup. If Urban calls the plays there's no reason we can't blow ND out.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a good one. Hopefully a pissed off Ohio State shows up with the feeling they have something to prove.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. That is why Warriner was up in the booth. He called the plays. Beck sat there looking like a kid stole his lunch money.
I thought it was Warriner/Urban calling them?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was Warriner/Urban calling them?
Warriner called the plays. Urban had veto power. It should be noted that Urban has never called plays at any of his stops. His OC always called the plays. He is heavily involved in the game plan and makes sure the OC knows what he wants.

That is why it was such a suckfest early in the year. Urban talks with other coaches of similar offensive philosophy - Chip Kelly is one of his favorites. He was convinced that running the QB as much as he has in the past was putting the QB at unnecessary risk (as shown by Braxton and JT).

They tried everything they could with Cardale and then with JT to develop the passing game but it just hasn't worked and they needed something to act as a constraint to open up the power running game. Thus, JT is running the ball again. Part of the problem is the injuries to the real WR's they had (Brown, Smith), a lack of a true deep threat, plus the fact that Chase Farris couldn't pass protect against me, a fat 60 year old with a bad back.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 scoring defense in the nation, average margin of victory was 21 points.

You guys struggled mightily with BC, Virginia and and GT, who have a combined 10 wins.

Lol against that schedule? How are you not #1? Good thing you knocked IU's QB and RB out of the game or you'd have two losses.

Reactions: BUD