• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ferentz....

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this isn't a joke, then it's time that he fucking goes. It's the same reasoning for why we don't recruit Florida anymore. "We don't do it well so we won't do it at all". Absolutely fucking pathetic.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way on earth I would ever interview for a position on KF's staff. I would however want to schedule Iowa repeatedly as an OOC opponent. Iowa is too easy to scheme for as it is. Throw in their major problems with special teams...and the win is easily achievable.

With as good of a defense as MSU has, I would have tried - at least - three onside kicks against Iowa.

We won't see a trick play for another 2-3 years. We've already witnessed the flea-flicker early this year. So KF doesn't have to waste any time practicing that the rest of the year.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I think the coaching staff is 100% at fault here, I also want to think the players on the field have to look and recognize that not all of them can drop back, I know Morris is the "captain" on defense, Rudock on offense, why do we not have a guy on special teams to look at what is going on and yell out that hey, this doesn't look right and either call an TO or at least yell and alert to watch for a fake. We do have leaders on the field as well as the sidelines...coaches are more to blame, but I think there has to be at least one smart guy on special teams punt coverage.

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as KF is gone, BB will come in and take over and all will be fine.

I loved what he came up with defensively against Nebraska in the Big 10 championship game. I mean totally throw the other team off and then dominate the F out of them.

Not to mention the seeds to call a fake punt on your own 26 yard line when you knew you needed to keep that drive alive if you wanted to win the game.

Clem you are correct, the botched FG fake against Ga Tech. I appreciated it at the time but if you are going to go for 4th and 1 from the goal line with a fake why not hand it off to Wegher and let him dive over the pile. The % of completing that is why higher than pitching it outside to a slow kicker.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure Iowa would be smart enough to hire BB, although I bite my tongue a bit since they did get Fran...I sure hope Brands gets the wrestling team to step up their game this year, they have not looked good for a while