• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FEAR the BEARD

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Beard is back. I've been hoping that they would bring him back but I really don't want to see him cut into Tuitt's PT if at all possible. I think if it's close you get the young guy on the field as early and often as possible.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was covered in the media folder...but I agree with your thoughts...if they're looking at Brett to log starter mins...we're not as far along as I thought...but because he's missed so much camp, most likely they want him for leadership...and depth rotation.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard this morning that Keisel was already chalked in at the starting RDE… But I checked this morning and he is actually listed as the 4th option at that position behind Hemer. Not sure which is true.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard this morning that Keisel was already chalked in at the starting RDE… But I checked this morning and he is actually listed as the 4th option at that position behind Hemer. Not sure which is true.

I don't think they signed him just to have Keisel stand on the sidelines and be a cheerleader. They could have done that by hiring him as a coach. And that would be a severe waste of roster spot if he's there for leadership.

If they're paying him, they're gonna play him. And really, he didn't look all that bad last year, IMO. He's not a young buck anymore, but he's not just a warm body filling a roster spot. He got hurt, and that obviously slowed him down, but all in all, Da Beard still showed he's got something left in the tank.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they haven't inserted him as the starting RDE over Tuitt.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they signed him just to have Keisel stand on the sidelines and be a cheerleader. They could have done that by hiring him as a coach. And that would be a severe waste of roster spot if he's there for leadership.

If they're paying him, they're gonna play him. And really, he didn't look all that bad last year, IMO. He's not a young buck anymore, but he's not just a warm body filling a roster spot. He got hurt, and that obviously slowed him down, but all in all, Da Beard still showed he's got something left in the tank.

IMO it's difficult to be a leadership guy if you're not playing so I fully expect him to play, but in terms of logging starter mins...I doubt it...most likely this means Heyward moves back to the LDE spot and Tuitt will be the rotation guy if Brett starts, but at the end of the game I would think the snaps played would be pretty even.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO it's difficult to be a leadership guy if you're not playing so I fully expect him to play, but in terms of logging starter mins...I doubt it...most likely this means Heyward moves back to the LDE spot and Tuitt will be the rotation guy if Brett starts, but at the end of the game I would think the snaps played would be pretty even.

Oh, I agree with that. Keisel probably won't be playing a starting roll. But, I do think he's going to be a large part of their defensive line rotation in 2014, and that he wasn't brought back just to be a cheer leader.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind Kiesel coming back on it's own. But I hope he doesn't come at the expense of Mauro.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the site Superbelt! :yo: