• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FB W. TUKUAFU Needs a Dark tint Face shield

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else noticed that Fullback Tukuakfa was always looking to where the play was going to be ran. I was shocked that the Giants didn't pick up on it. EVERY TIME he was back there during a running play he was looking to the side the play was going. It was starting to piss me off but even though he was tipping the offenses play direction off they still ran all over the Giants. I am sure other teams also caught this as the camera showed it a handful of times, time for a dark tinted shield for our FB.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is just kinda goofy .... lol kidding... I didn't notice this.... Maybe the coaching staff can get him to fake which direction he looks from time to time...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thought. I didn't notice it at the time and even if the Giants did, they certainly couldn't stop it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good catch, I didn't see that either. What I did see was when they did the close up of Wilson under center and TuKuafu lined up in the back field, he looked liked a freakin huge hoss back there. Lets hope he can stay healthy cause the running game looked crisp as can be.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if any of you recorded the game just watch it, you will be disgusted with how often ( every time? ) he looked to the direction the play was going when they did a view where you could see his eyes.

I saw it once and saw him look right and though hmm then they ran right. So the next time i saw them do it he looked left and i watched even closer because of the first time. Yep they ran left. They showed it like 2 more times in the game and each time he looked to the direction the play was going.

All i am saying is that's a HUGE tip off that the camera angle showed and the strange thing is that was one of the only times i have seen them USE that camera angle during a game before the snap. Loved the angle as it allowed you to see the center calling out the line protection and the QB scanning the field to see how the defense was lining up but hated seeing our FB tipping off which way the play was going. Think god it didn't help them lol, And yes he looked like a monster back there, Like a lineman.