• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite Twlight Zone episodes

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I now have access to a streaming service with all old Twilight Zone episodes. I had no clue there were so many seasons. I have seen many episodes, but looking for suggestions. Please jump in anybody!

My favorites:

Civil War episode with the woman who sees all the union and southern troops pass by on the road

Episode where the lady gets facial reconstruction surgery

The Midnight sun!

The episode where the WW 1 pilot lands in a 1950s airport.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cook book of man is my favorite

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cook book of man is my favorite
Yes...
To serve man is the episode.

I thought you would have loved the immortal history professor. He served under Sherman and Caesar...lol

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nightmare at 20,000 feet…

Portrait of a frightened man: Mr. Robert Wilson, thirty-seven, husband, father and salesman on sick leave. Mr. Wilson has just been discharged from a sanatorium where he spent the last six months recovering from a nervous breakdown, the onset of which took place on an evening not dissimilar to this one, on an airliner very much like the one in which Mr. Wilson is about to be flown home—the difference being that, on that evening half a year ago, Mr. Wilson's flight was terminated by the onslaught of his mental breakdown. Tonight, he's traveling all the way to his appointed destination, which, contrary to Mr. Wilson's plan, happens to be in the darkest corner of the Twilight Zone.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An episode is not popping into my mind but TZ was a great show.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Portrait of a frightened man: Mr. Robert Wilson, thirty-seven, husband, father and salesman on sick leave. Mr. Wilson has just been discharged from a sanatorium where he spent the last six months recovering from a nervous breakdown, the onset of which took place on an evening not dissimilar to this one, on an airliner very much like the one in which Mr. Wilson is about to be flown home—the difference being that, on that evening half a year ago, Mr. Wilson's flight was terminated by the onslaught of his mental breakdown. Tonight, he's traveling all the way to his appointed destination, which, contrary to Mr. Wilson's plan, happens to be in the darkest corner of the Twilight Zone.
Beautiful...simply beautiful!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Once and Future King

Imagine if you will, a proud NFL team with a passionate fanbase acquired by a mysterious man who hides behind a young, charismatic smile.
While masquerading as a loyal fan, this tyrant turns a house of order into a house of chaos.
Over 23 years, this charlatan will devote his heart, body, and soul into ruining this once proud franchise while isolating its very backbone...the fans.
Through the perceived eternity of humiliation, this despot torments the loyal supporters with no relief in sight with corruption and scandal.
We present this story for your consideration tonight, only in the Twlight Zone.

Does this episode ring a bell? Sportster????

Last edited:

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the old guy with the coon dog one and the one where the plantation owner is hanged.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the old guy with the coon dog one and the one where the plantation owner is hanged.
Oh yeah...wasn't he trying to get to heaven? His dog couldn't get in?

I loved the episode with the nazi concentration warden being visited by the ghosts of those he tortured.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...wasn't he trying to get to heaven? His dog couldn't get in?

I loved the episode with the nazi concentration warden being visited by the ghosts of those he tortured.
Satan trying to trick him.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two aliens crash their saucer into an old lady's house, and quickly discover she's a giant in comparison to them.

Art Carney finds a huge bag of toys in an alley on Chrismas Eve.

A criminal in the far future is sentenced to exile, all alone with no other people, on a distant planet. For minimal companionship, they give him a beautiful woman, but she's a robot.

And of course, To Serve Man.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two aliens crash their saucer into an old lady's house, and quickly discover she's a giant in comparison to them.

Art Carney finds a huge bag of toys in an alley on Chrismas Eve.

A criminal in the far future is sentenced to exile, all alone with no other people, on a distant planet. For minimal companionship, they give him a beautiful woman, but she's a robot.

And of course, To Serve Man.
Oh yeah....those were all slam dunks!

I get Tales From the Darkside and Outer Limits mixed up sometimes.

Isn't there one where a robber gets shot and goes to heaven apparently?

I like the young officer who can see which one of his men will get killed in ww2.

Also, the lying gunslinger who claims he killed the fastest gun in the west or something. Lee Marvin was in it???

I still like the astronauts who become zoo animals. Of course the Maple Street episode with the neighbors turning on each other is amazing.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the movie version of TZ had Cpt Kirk seeing gremlins on the aircraft

I forgot about Lithgow

Twilight Zone: The Movie version
The episode was remade in 1983 by director George Miller as a segment of Twilight Zone: The Movie.[2][3] John Valentine, played by John Lithgow, suffers from severe fear of flying. The plane flies through a violent thunderstorm, and Valentine hides in the lavatory trying to recover from a panic attack, but the flight attendants coax him back to his seat. He notices a hideous gremlin on the wing of the plane and begins to spiral into another severe panic. He watches as the creature wreaks havoc on the wing, damaging the plane's engine. Valentine finally snaps and attempts to break the window with an oxygen canister, but is wrestled to the ground by another passenger (an off-duty security guard). Valentine takes the passenger's gun, shoots out the window (causing a breach in the pressurized cabin), and begins firing at the gremlin. This catches the attention of the gremlin, who rushes up to Valentine and destroys the gun, then leaps away into the sky. The police, crew, and passengers write off Valentine as insane. However, while a straitjacketed Valentine is carried off in an ambulance claiming that he's a hero, the aircraft maintenance crew arrives and finds the damage to the plane's engines, complete with claw marks which alerts everyone.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one where time stops and there’s a. Nuclear missle about to hit the US. That’s a twilight zone, right?

I get TZ, Amazing Stories, Creepshow all
mixed up .

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one where time stops and there’s a. Nuclear missle about to hit the US. That’s a twilight zone, right?

I get TZ, Amazing Stories, Creepshow all
mixed up .
Amazing stories was great!!!
I dont remember the episode you are talking about.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you like the TZ, then check out Black Mirror on Netflix. its very similar to TZ