• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fat Stacks?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we still on for that charity golf tournament next month?

Great news, I'm in the top FIVE now. One of the best Handicappers on the HOOP.

Yes, tournament officials have finalized everything. Just hope the weather cooperates at this point. It has been really hot and we don't want to put the children in harms way. Are you still staying with us in Southlake? I know Consuelo is excited to see you again.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news, I'm in the top FIVE now. One of the best Handicappers on the HOOP.

Yes, tournament officials have finalized everything. Just hope the weather cooperates at this point. It has been really hot and we don't want to put the children in harms way. Are you still staying with us in Southlake? I know Consuelo is excited to see you again.

Hell ya Bro!! Looking forward to it and I’m definitely excited to see her!! I’m gonna be sure to bring your GF something nice from Vegas for putting up wth me staying at your place.

If it gets too hot we just gotta lay off the booze during the day a bit. Don’t wanna get dehydrated. Thx again for letting me stay with you guys.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell ya Bro!! Looking forward to it and I’m definitely excited to see her!! I’m gonna be sure to bring your GF something nice from Vegas for putting up wth me staying at your place.

If it gets too hot we just gotta lay off the booze during the day a bit. Don’t wanna get dehydrated. Thx again for letting me stay with you guys.

No problem...you'll have the whole guest house to yourself. We moved the pool table to the guest house so you might have to deal with our billiards underground gambling night.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what happens when you get tips that payout 78% if the time!

I noticed your stacks went up again. I see my tips are really paying off.

Where did sad stacks go? I knew he'd quit once he got his dick kicked in up between his ears

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed your stacks went up again. I see my tips are really paying off.

Where did sad stacks go? I knew he'd quit once he got his dick kicked in up between his ears

Of course they went up thanks to the tips you keep giving me. Even the ticket takers at the sports book are talking about my play.

I just cash the tix and smile. Thx bro... you’re the best!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
up to 44k really 45k i got some tied up in betting exchange