• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy team help?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never played fantasy basketball and I don't follow the NBA very closely. My 13 year old son has a team in a 10 team roto espn league, however, and I'm trying to help him out. He is currently in last place and here is his roster:

Derrick Rose
Kawhi Leonard
Luol Deng
Dirk Nowitzki
Nikola Vucevic
Manu Ginobli
Perry Jones
Roy Hibbert
OJ Mayo
Jarret Jack
(Bench: Beal, Korver, Calderon)

Thought I'd run by this board to see if anyone thinks this roster needs changes. Thanks.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard returning should help a lot soon. Beal and Calderon are out, but once they come back they'll help in a bunch of categories, especially 3's (but that could be a while). My only suggestion would be that there should be plenty of other options for a backup PG/SG than Jack in a 10 team league, shallow bench. Try looking there for an immediate upgrade.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard returning should help a lot soon. Beal and Calderon are out, but once they come back they'll help in a bunch of categories, especially 3's (but that could be a while). My only suggestion would be that there should be plenty of other options for a backup PG/SG than Jack in a 10 team league, shallow bench. Try looking there for an immediate upgrade.

You think Aaron Brooks is an upgrade over Jack?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or many Devin Harris?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Harris looks like he's playing well and Jameer is struggling. Telfair might be another option you may want to look at with the Thunder being really thin right now. DJ Augustine might be worth a look too. Hard to say without knowing more options.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without seeing the actual stats but just going off those names, my guess is that team is desperately hurting for 3s and other stats that guards typically give you (assist, FTs, steals, etc). Beal and Calderon will help when they get back but that could be awhile (especially Beal). So look to drop Mayo and Jack for any PG or SGs that have a lot of stats in those categories. Also, play Korver over Jack. He's worth it for the 3s alone

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Harris looks like he's playing well and Jameer is struggling. Telfair might be another option you may want to look at with the Thunder being really thin right now. DJ Augustine might be worth a look too. Hard to say without knowing more options.

This. Donald Sloan is also another option you could possibly look at, Stuckey is banged up right now and Sloan playing pretty well.