• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Question

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bears fans,

I just had some fantasy football questions for you guys regarding your offense. I was looking to draft Kevin White I know he missed all of last season to injury will he have a major role in the offense this season? I read that you guys will be a more run heavy offense this season so in that case will jeremy Langford have a major role in the offense this season?

Thanks guys just two questions about White and Langford

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bears fans,

I just had some fantasy football questions for you guys regarding your offense. I was looking to draft Kevin White I know he missed all of last season to injury will he have a major role in the offense this season? I read that you guys will be a more run heavy offense this season so in that case will jeremy Langford have a major role in the offense this season?

I am no FF expert, but I don't think either are 1st rounders. White could be the steal of the draft this year, as most projections I see have him going in the late rounds.

If he stays healthy, he has all the tools to be a BEAST WR in the NFL.

The Bears will be a running back-by-committee team, with Langford getting most the reps. He has big-play potential tho and should be a duel threat as a receiver too.

Don't know if that helps at all.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bears fans,

I would stay away from Langford early. Maybe as a back up RB 2. Hands are suspect at this point if you're in a PPR. White could be a nice WR 3 or flex a bit later in the draft. I think he will have a nice season. Might want to grab him in a keeper league.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wasnt going to draft early on either of them I am just mainly looking for some sleeper picks once the more attractive players get picked. I know that you guys departed with Matt Forte so the basic question is who will be the guy that will get all the carries now so just from some minor research it looked like Langford will be the starter right?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wasnt going to draft early on either of them I am just mainly looking for some sleeper picks once the more attractive players get picked. I know that you guys departed with Matt Forte so the basic question is who will be the guy that will get all the carries now so just from some minor research it looked like Langford will be the starter right?

Yes, he will get most the carries, tho it will technically be a running back-by-committee team, with Kadeem Carey, Jaquizz Rogers and even the rookie Jordan Howard getting some reps.

Team seems to be high on Kadeem Carey right now...he is a bruiser, so look for Langford to carry the load early, but for Carey to get chances near the goalline and late in games.

I expect Carey to steal some TDs from Langford.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to take a crazy flyer way late... Braverman. Kid was our 7th round pick, has lit it up in camp. With our issues with Eddie Royal, he could win the slot spot. Watch pre season.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to take a crazy flyer way late... Braverman. Kid was our 7th round pick, has lit it up in camp. With our issues with Eddie Royal, he could win the slot spot. Watch pre season.

I will keep an eye out I just cant see with a healthy Jeffrey and White not to mention royal has no significant injuries and hasnt been cut then I cant see how much field time that guy will get

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will keep an eye out I just cant see with a healthy Jeffrey and White not to mention royal has no significant injuries and hasnt been cut then I cant see how much field time that guy will get
I hear you, just thought I would throw that out there. Good luck

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bears fans,

White will be a big part of the offense, and reportedly has looked great in camp. Only a couple possessions last night, but he did have a catch. Jeffery is the #1, but White is not at all far behind. As for Langford, he looked great last year and is the presumed starter. He will share a little bit of his workload with KaDeem Carey and Quiz Rodgers, but he's your guy when we're talking about Bears RB's. He's a lot like Forte in the way he can catch out of the backfield and block. So, if you're in a PPR or 0.5 PPR, that gives him a boost.

Hope that helps ya. I've got my draft on the 27th, and I couldn't be more pumped. lol

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted Cutler in the 16th and final round of my draft. Figured what the hell at that round. Also got Zach Miller late in the draft.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never fails. Every time I draft a bear he has injury issues that year lol. Pretty much the same with Dallas and MN players

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffery is the #1, but White is not at all far behind. As for Langford, he looked great last year and is the presumed starter.
White is far far behind AJ at this time. Langford looked horrible as the starter last year.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how you can say Langford looked "horrible". Please explain. He showed flashes of burst, played well in Forte's absence and was a rookie. I'm excited about him. Horrible? Nah.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how you can say Langford looked "horrible". Please explain. He showed flashes of burst, played well in Forte's absence and was a rookie. I'm excited about him. Horrible? Nah.

I think he could have more big plays than Forte. He's quicker.

Durability is my only real gap with Forte. But with Forte's age, that shit evens out.

Is it our year yet?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Langford is a very good running back, hopefully he has learned to catch the football better than last year