• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:
This was from a NBC News story 3 hours ago:

Some think the rich and famous get preferential treatment in the criminal justice system. Often, those folks face greater scrutiny and tougher punishment in order to advance the general goal of widespread deterrence. By prosecuting Rice to the full extent of the law, everyone in Texas (and beyond) will learn the cost of racing cars on public streets — and of leaving the scene of an accident.

Beyond the specifics of any prosecution Rice faces, he’ll have to contend with discipline from the league under the Personal Conduct Policy. A first-offense DUI currently results in a two-game suspension. Felony charges arising from street racing and/or leaving the scene of an accident involving injuries could result in a stiffer punishment.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some think the rich and famous get preferential treatment in the criminal justice system. Often, those folks face greater scrutiny and tougher punishment in order to advance the general goal of widespread deterrence.

Would love to see the stats on this claim, as it is widely well known that the US judicial system does indeed favor those with money and/or connections.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see the stats on this claim, as it is widely well known that the US judicial system does indeed favor those with money and/or connections.
Me too.
Especially since the rich make major contributions to political races for, say, judges.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.
Especially since the rich make major contributions to political races for, say, judges.

Or perhaps for state senators who also just happen to be representing them.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what is reckless driving resulting in personal injury/ destruction of property, and fleeing the scene of an accident resulting in injury? It ain't JUST speeding smdh

If this kid doesn't face a suspension, its a disservice to HIM

Next time someone dies
As Raiders fans know well.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be that guy, but drunk driving is worse than street racing by about tenfold imo.
I'd have to agree, DUI of anything, is probably way worse. Both at the same time, even worse.

Thanks to the 4 day delay, we'll never know if it was both

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.
I mean look at Brett Reid. He got his sentence commuted. I don’t think for one second the rich don’t get preferential treatment

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean look at Brett Reid. He got his sentence commuted. I don’t think for one second the rich don’t get preferential treatment

elizabeth olsen GIF

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be that guy, but drunk driving is worse than street racing by about tenfold imo.
You could even throw texting and driving into that mix.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Country singer Morgan Wallen decided to fuck around and find out, but he's not rich/famous enough for Nashville. Toss a chair off a rooftop bar? Instant felony charge.

Should've been richer or more famous or a better athlete if you want to do something that dumb

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @TREFF might be dead. He hasnt posted in over 24 hours.
Haven't seen much of anything interesting enough to comment about. I almost posted about the USA today mock draft with 4 trades in the first 5 picks projected... seemed a bit excessive..qb needy teams trading with qb needy teams and all, but I got busy and didn't

Last edited:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen much of anything interesting enough to comment about. I almost posted about the USA today mock draft with 4 trades in the first 5 picks projected... seemed a bit excessive..qb needy teams trading with qb needy teams and all, but I got busy and didn't
Thank you, no one needs to see that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this back on March 12

RANKED
Saquon Barkley, Eagles
Derrick Henry, Ravens
Josh Jacobs, Packers
Aaron Jones, Vikings
Joe Mixon, Texans
Tony Pollard, Titans
D’Andre Swift, Bears
Zach Moss, Bengals
Austin Ekeler, Commanders
Devin Singletary, Giants
Gus Edwards, Chargers
Antonio Gibson, Patriots
A change I would make now is Mixon over A.Jones. I worried about Mixon splitting the load but with Diggs in town that Texans offense should have plenty of points to go around.

Another change is Gus rising above Singletary and Ekeler. Better offense than both and the compliment RBs won't eat into Gus as much.

Also Swift looks like he'll be featured with the Bears. They have some young guys to take the load off, but no threat for big touches. While the Vikings offense looks very poor and Jones is historically injury prone. And Tony Pollard is just one of many pieces in an overall mediocre offense.

So for 4/10

Saquon Barkley, Eagles
Derrick Henry, Ravens
Josh Jacobs, Packers
Joe Mixon, Texans
D’Andre Swift, Bears
Tony Pollard, Titans
Aaron Jones, Vikings
Zach Moss, Bengals
Gus Edwards, Chargers
Austin Ekeler, Commanders
Devin Singletary, Giants