• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the Patriots will still be formidable in the passing game this season.
And they always will be as long as BB (aka: The Genius) is there.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a couple more seasons at least.
I got a feeling there will be a new protégé next off season. Whether that's a draft pick or a journeyman vet that they mold into their system. Have a feeling they'll still be ultra efficient, maybe not as overall good, but still potent, so long as the new guy is football smart, and accurate. Its just the system

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a feeling there will be a new protégé next off season. Whether that's a draft pick or a journeyman vet that they mold into their system. Have a feeling they'll still be ultra efficient, maybe not as overall good, but still potent, so long as the new guy is football smart, and accurate. Its just the system

They've had a bunch of those guys the past few seasons and they've all been shipped away.

Brian Hoyer
Doug Flutie
Damn Huard
Vinny Testaverde
Matt Cassel
Ryan Mallett
Jacoby Brissett
Jimmy Garoppolo

The only one to have come back to New England was Brian Hoyer.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've had a bunch of those guys the past few seasons and they've all been shipped away.

Brian Hoyer
Doug Flutie
Damn Huard
Vinny Testaverde
Matt Cassel
Ryan Mallett
Jacoby Brissett
Jimmy Garoppolo

The only one to have come back to New England was Brian Hoyer.
oh yea, that's why I feel fairly confidant in saying there will be another, and in that system, a competent QB will most likely find decent success. My early favorite for the job is AJ McArron. Smart, accurate, confident, and the Bills will need to go with their rook soon. Lot of time between now and then though

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I made the decision to cut Edelman and not the other player on my chopping block in D1!

I'm sure you are - - however, I think he's a hold for us right now. ...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you are - - however, I think he's a hold for us right now. ...
He wouldn’t sniff the starting lineup so it was an easy decision but I still struggled with it because he will put up numbers with Brady

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yea, that's why I feel fairly confidant in saying there will be another, and in that system, a competent QB will most likely find decent success. My early favorite for the job is AJ McArron. Smart, accurate, confident, and the Bills will need to go with their rook soon. Lot of time between now and then though

Those are the QB's the Patriots have had behind Tom Brady. AJ McCarron is on the Bills roster.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I'd clear that up. You're welcome.
So your assuming I'm the idiot that didn't know he was a Bill, even though I said they'll eventually have to turn to their rook?

Reading and comprehension, a skill that is essential to not looking like an asshole when correcting something that isn't wrong in the first place.. Or, ya know just not trying to be a smart ass in the first place

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your assuming I'm the idiot that didn't know he was a Bill, even though I said they'll eventually have to turn to their rook?

Reading and comprehension, a skill that is essential to not looking like an asshole when correcting something that isn't wrong in the first place.. Or, ya know just not trying to be a smart ass in the first place

You were talking about two different teams in your post. But I'm the asshole?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were talking about two different teams in your post. But I'm the asshole?
No..you made yourself look like one..again with the comprehension.
Doesn't take much thought to see exactly what was said..try harder

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..you made yourself look like one..again with the comprehension.
Doesn't take much thought to see exactly what was said..try harder

You mentioned McCarron in a Patriots thread and I corrected you. How does my comprehension need work?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioned McCarron in a Patriots thread and I corrected you. How does my comprehension need work?
Cheese n rice..OK, I'll talk slower, maybe try to use single syllable words?

You said, for a couple more years... I said I'm sure they'll find another protégé thatcan be efficient QB n the system, be it a new rookie or a vet. Which for some unknown reason you rattled off previous Pat backups... OK whatever (notice how I didn't bother to make a smart assed comment towards your reply which had no bearing on anything..well..till now at least)..I then said, and stay with me here, we're still in the same vein as the Pats finding a new protégé, remember...I said, my early money is on McArron, given the Bills will eventually turn to their rookie. Now here's where I assumed logic would kick in and the reader would be able to assume, without me spelling it out, that this would mean McArron would be on the market and would make a great hier apparent to Brady.

Does that help?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn’t sniff the starting lineup so it was an easy decision but I still struggled with it because he will put up numbers with Brady
Hoping not for us as well, but he could come in handy as a bye-week filler. ...

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese n rice..OK, I'll talk slower, maybe try to use single syllable words?

You said, for a couple more years... I said I'm sure they'll find another protégé thatcan be efficient QB n the system, be it a new rookie or a vet. Which for some unknown reason you rattled off previous Pat backups... OK whatever (notice how I didn't bother to make a smart assed comment towards your reply which had no bearing on anything..well..till now at least)..I then said, and stay with me here, we're still in the same vein as the Pats finding a new protégé, remember...I said, my early money is on McArron, given the Bills will eventually turn to their rookie. Now here's where I assumed logic would kick in and the reader would be able to assume, without me spelling it out, that this would mean McArron would be on the market and would make a great hier apparent to Brady.

Does that help?

Yeah I listed the backups to Tom Brady over the years because you stated that.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping not for us as well, but he could come in handy as a bye-week filler. ...
As long as the 4 game suspension is all he will miss, he will be a useful asset for us. We decided he is worth keeping as a bye week guy and injury replacement. But he does need to avoid the wrath of BB and get back into the lineup post suspension.