• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde (8th) and McKinnon (4th) are both top 10 paid RBs (annually) in the league now???

something isn't adding up here, I think Dion Lewis has a better shot at being an all-around RB to carry an offense than McKinnon, this looks like an overpay

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so who all still truthfully need a RB, and who's still out there?
Giants-JStew is an insurance policy, not a solution.
Colts -
Panthers - could still use a compliment to CMac
Lions - I mean, truth be told, they've got two good ones, but can't use them successfully so I guess they're in the market
Miami - ? Maybe Drake survives?
Raiders -? Lynch under contract but was mediocre at best
Seattle -? Maybe? They've got a decent selection, don't HAVE to go get anyone
T.B. - Peyton Barber is not the answer for a team that just committed a shitton to the offense
Wash - Perine shouldn't be the guy, Thompson can't be the guy

I count seven that have a real need, with 2 others that kinda sorta have a need.

Of those seven only the Colts or GMen have a shot at Barkley. Banking on any other rookie RB is a double edged gamble, might not get him, might not be worth getting him if you do.
So who's still out there?

Doug Martin
D. Murray
Burkhead
Alf
Jeremy Hill
Blount
Darkwa
AP
Charles
with high likelihoods of Lat. Murray and CJ Anderson to join them sooner or later.

Still some fireworks that could happen here

Edited-Forgot about N.E., James White and Gilly aren't going to be all they end up with

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so who all still truthfully need a RB, and who's still out there?
Giants-JStew is an insurance policy, not a solution.
Colts -
Panthers - could still use a compliment to CMac
Lions - I mean, truth be told, they've got two good ones, but can't use them successfully so I guess they're in the market
Miami - ? Maybe Drake survives?
Raiders -? Lynch under contract but was mediocre at best
Seattle -? Maybe? They've got a decent selection, don't HAVE to go get anyone
T.B. - Peyton Barber is not the answer for a team that just committed a shitton to the offense
Wash - Perine shouldn't be the guy, Thompson can't be the guy

I count seven that have a real need, with 2 others that kinda sorta have a need.

Of those seven only the Colts or GMen have a shot at Barkley. Banking on any other rookie RB is a double edged gamble, might not get him, might not be worth getting him if you do.
So who's still out there?

Doug Martin
D. Murray
Burkhead
Alf
Jeremy Hill
Blount
Darkwa
AP
Charles
with high likelihoods of Lat. Murray and CJ Anderson to join them sooner or later.

Still some fireworks that could happen here

Edited-Forgot about N.E., James White and Gilly aren't going to be all they end up with

Brandon Bolden says what up! :dhd:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whelp...Hyde to Cleveland lol
Question
Since Cleveland gave Hyde decent money, I'm guessing that CLE uses their pick on defense.
Is the top prospect a defensive player? I thought it was Barkley?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question
Since Cleveland gave Hyde decent money, I'm guessing that CLE uses their pick on defense.

old place we used to meet has Barkley 6th.....

upload_2018-3-14_10-30-34.png

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I also forgot Denver on my list...although its possible they stick with Booker and Henderson...MAYBE even go ahead and keep CJ, since they missed out on Cousins and Solder but it sure doesn't seem likely

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question
Bradley Chubb is widely considered the best defensive prospect, and I don't think I've seen a single respectable news outlet list him outside the top 3 overall prospects.
He'd make a great bookend with Garrett, but with them signing Chris Smith? I dunno, maybe they go with the best DB??
I still think they might get Barkley, the didn't pay Hyde tip top money, they might not view him as the guy

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradley Chubb is widely considered the best defensive prospect, and I don't think I've seen a single respectable news outlet list him outside the top 3 overall prospects.
He'd make a great bookend with Garrett, but with them signing Chris Smith? I dunno, maybe they go with the best DB??
I still think they might get Barkley, the didn't pay Hyde tip top money, they might not view him as the guy

also thinking if they still draft Barkley, would be needing to pony up for an extension as Hyde's deal is ending.
ease some wear and tear on Bark while they continue their QB search, which is literally looking like the only missing piece right now

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honey Badger cut!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Thomas retired too. First Ballot HOF

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYG has to be favorites to land Barkley, right? They just signed a new LT, signed an insurance type RB. They have no dynamic RB yet - but that doesn't mean it HAS to be Barkley.

Colts, Broncos and Jets would be next in line behind NYG. I don't see either team spending that kind of capital on the RB position with their other needs. But it doesn't mean they won't.

If none of those teams take him, its on to TB, who can't ever seem to solidify the RB position. That has to be the lowest he'd fall.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions cut Ebron...and fans rejoice

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYG has to be favorites to land Barkley, right? They just signed a new LT, signed an insurance type RB. They have no dynamic RB yet - but that doesn't mean it HAS to be Barkley.

Colts, Broncos and Jets would be next in line behind NYG. I don't see either team spending that kind of capital on the RB position with their other needs. But it doesn't mean they won't.

If none of those teams take him, its on to TB, who can't ever seem to solidify the RB position. That has to be the lowest he'd fall.
If he makes it past 5, I'll eat my hat. Shocking enough if the Brown's font take him, then progressively worse with each one after, every one in need of a RB and a potential "generational" one just sitting there

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
old place we used to meet has Barkley 6th.....

Chubb is top 5 on every site. .... #1 on several. But with Thomas retiring does that change the Browns thinking ? Top tackle seems to be around 12-15. ... maybe Browns trade that pick and stockpile some more. .... who really knows at this point. I'm betting (and hoping) with Hyde and the Duke (with him looking for an extension) already on the roster they do not take Barkley which leaves the Giants and Indy on the top. Both need someone like that - but they better invest a lot in revamping their OL for it to really be meaningful. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions cut Ebron...and fans rejoice

sorry for rubbing salt in old wounds here Lions faithful, but the roto blurb about the cut had me chuckling -

the 3 picks after Ebron went #10.......Taylor Lewan, Odell Beckham, Aaron Donald......ouch

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry for rubbing salt in old wounds here Lions faithful, but the roto blurb about the cut had me chuckling -

the 3 picks after Ebron went #10.......Taylor Lewan, Odell Beckham, Aaron Donald......ouch
I saw that too lol