• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, I like my Gordahn in the 15th now a lot better than I did an hour ago. Thai Stick did alright with Sammy when he wasn't hurt so gotta say I'm pretty stoked......not stoked about the targets Landry will get but I'm sure Thai Stick will at least come close to hitting Gordahn when open........................lol.
as long as Gordon doesn't like smoking Thai Stick you may be ok...

if you knew this Northern boy in the seventies you would not leave me alone with any Thai Stick unless you didnt mind not seeing that Thai ever again

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave the Jags everything they wanted. Jags got a defensive td as time expired if I recall. Also took the packers OT but that was sand Rodgers

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't have anything to go off of besides Graham and PRich leaving, but could Seattle be a good dark horse candidate for ARob or Watkins?

figured they'd be spending elsewhere, after committing so much to Baldwin, but they've got some money to spend now

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't have anything to go off of besides Graham and PRich leaving, but could Seattle be a good dark horse candidate for ARob or Watkins?

figured they'd be spending elsewhere, after committing so much to Baldwin, but they've got some money to spend now

ARob or Watkins? God damn don’t tease me, I would love either. They have created enough cap space to make it possible....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we've been discussing Gordon, Duke, Landry, Tyrod, and to a lesser extent, Njoku and Coleman

but what about Miami?

sticking with Parker and Stills and draft Mayfield?

from the little bit of research I've done, should be some 2nd day slot receivers that could make year 1 impact in the right situation

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we've been discussing Gordon, Duke, Landry, Tyrod, and to a lesser extent, Njoku and Coleman

but what about Miami?

sticking with Parker and Stills and draft Mayfield?

from the little bit of research I've done, should be some 2nd day slot receivers that could make year 1 impact in the right situation
Well, there's no shortage of Landry replacements. Maybe not to his level, but can get the job done. If Parker can't make the jump that they seemingly assume they'll get every off season, it won't matter anyways. Crap cap situation, need a lot of help in lots of places. Not sure they really wanna close the book on Tranny, but if they do, this year is gonna be nothing but Tranny holding the spot for a rook and positioning the cap and draft spot for 2019.

As of right now, only guy I'd touch is Drake

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually heard on local radio today that Miami is considering moving Stills to the slot.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just closed the article, so google it if you want to check the vid, but OBJ caught on video with a supposed blunt in hand (I say blunt, from what a friend told me about those things.......) and a girl auditioning to be the new Dolphins OL coach

interesting off season for someone that wants to get paid

:L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just closed the article, so google it if you want to check the vid, but OBJ caught on video with a supposed blunt in hand (I say blunt, from what a friend told me about those things.......) and a girl auditioning to be the new Dolphins OL coach

He’s a dill hole

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats to give gillisie a shot at early down and goal line work again

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my prediction: Pats go CB shopping, then bring back Burkhead, keep the theme of RB fantasy nightmare alive another season

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually heard on local radio today that Miami is considering moving Stills to the slot.
Cool to know.
I own Stills in D2.
Some slot WR do better than the #2.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool to know.
I own Stills in D2.
Some slot WR do better than the #2.

bump in slot work + his normal down field targets, lots of targets and yards up for grabs in Landry's wake, could flirt with some every week WR3 value with low end WR2 ceiling - just can't see them producing a top 12-15 WR on that offense, but could be wrong

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s a dill hole
Josh Gordon and now Odell Beckham.
Who do they remind me of?
Jk9joL
dumb-and-dumber.jpg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
relevant blurbs out on roto this late afternoon

-Dion Lewis drawing interest from Jets, Colts, Titans - can't really see Titans outspending others, but anything can happen. Like the fit a lot for both Jets and Colts, as they have complimentary RBs on roster already that would supplement Lewis well in Mack and Powell/McGuire

-Ravens going for Moncreif, like the fit here as well, makes sense, would allow them to draft a small speedy WR (which should be more than available day 2 or 3)

-ARob being courted by the 9ers, Bears, Browns, Ravens - Browns? really? that would be the biggest F you to Gordon's comeback bid possible, imo. No way they'd retain Coleman, Landry, Gordon, AND land ARob, right? But i guess if you have the cap room and picks available to find the next Browns franchise QB, go for it!!

-Rams trying to get Watkins back - actually agree with roto's assessment here, we won't find out anything about Watkins until we find out who doesn't get ARob. Exactly like the QB market, won't know shit about anything until Cousins signs somewhere to allow the other dominoes to fall

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was glad to see the Bears listed in ARob suites.
As for the Browns pursuing him, the new brass must be rookie-haters like me.
Why take a chance on a (what i hear is a) deep but unimpressive WR class when you have vets available?

I agree Smo on most of what you commented, but I'm sure the NFL bean counters have calculated various scenarios of guaranteed FA monies and players already because of all the teams needing a QB, no one wants to be the team left with, say, Mike Glennon.