• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35 fucking points for Atlanta defense

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down 14 with my Eli vs his Odell.....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy - well, they certainly didn't sugar coat it - - didn't know that telling it like it is was allowed anymore for fear of hurting someones feelings -- oh wait, that changed in November !!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy - well, they certainly didn't sugar coat it - - didn't know that telling it like it is was allowed anymore for fear of hurting someones feelings -- oh wait, that changed in November !!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
No kidding right????? He certainly deserved to be flamed, but man that is a pretty harsh statement.............and I'm good with it. He's so bad that I'll be happy when we name RR after the Bills fire him.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, they're even going at him on other issues about other players.......................lmao

upload_2016-12-12_14-46-55.png

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was shocked at how much Mortensen went after him, but, the whole situation has been weird as it could possibly be, so this is no surprise to see it end this way.

watch them beat seahawks now, lol

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was shocked at how much Mortensen went after him, but, the whole situation has been weird as it could possibly be, so this is no surprise to see it end this way.

watch them beat seahawks now, lol
I honestly wouldn't put it past them.....................

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly wouldn't put it past them.....................
don't get me wrong, pretty sure I'm benching Britt everywhere I have him tomorrow, but it would be the most typical Rams thing to possibly do, look like complete garbage for a month then win at Seattle.

Just like beating seattle earlier after getting drubbed by the 49ers in the opener.
The Rams are a gold mine for Vegas, even if they moved to LA instead.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't get me wrong, pretty sure I'm benching Britt everywhere I have him tomorrow, but it would be the most typical Rams thing to possibly do, look like complete garbage for a month then win at Seattle.

Just like beating seattle earlier after getting drubbed by the 49ers in the opener.
The Rams are a gold mine for Vegas, even if they moved to LA instead.
Yup, in my main money league we have a confidence pool that's worth $80 this year.............I took Seattle and only risked 1 point.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some notable news in the short offseason.
  • Carson Palmer may retire.
    • If Palmer goes, so might Fitzgerald.
  • Steelers could move on from Ladarius Green.
  • Antonio Brown's antics wearing thin in Steelers org.
  • Denver might be interested in Tony Romo.
  • Packers officially moved Ty Montgomery to RB (permanently).
  • So Cordarelle Patterson said he'd love to play RB if need be.
  • Aqib Talib is still an idiot.
  • Bridgewater may miss all of 2017. But Vikes say maybe not.
  • Byron Leftwich is the Cardinals new QB coach.
    • In fictitious related news, Trent Richardson will be the RB coach.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An NFL executive in personnel says LSU RB Leonard Fournette is "right there" with former Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.
"He's special," the executive said of Fournette. "He's right there with (Ezekiel) Elliott. He's more powerful." You'll hear more of this comparison in the pre-Draft process. Earlier this month, NFL Media conducted a poll on the subject. In it, three of five NFL executives said they would take Fournette over Elliott. You don't see guys with Fournette's size/speed combination very often," one said. "He's a rare, rare talent. He's the most talented runner to come out since Adrian Peterson." Jan 26 - 3:16 PM

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An NFL executive in personnel says LSU RB Leonard Fournette is "right there" with former Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.
"He's special," the executive said of Fournette. "He's right there with (Ezekiel) Elliott. He's more powerful." You'll hear more of this comparison in the pre-Draft process. Earlier this month, NFL Media conducted a poll on the subject. In it, three of five NFL executives said they would take Fournette over Elliott. You don't see guys with Fournette's size/speed combination very often," one said. "He's a rare, rare talent. He's the most talented runner
to come out since Adrian Peterson." Jan 26 - 3:16 PM

In my unprofessional opinion Fournette is much more impressive than Zeke. Zeke really isnt special at anything as much as hes just really good at everything. Fournette is just a freak BUT probably has more room to bust because I think he has more flaws. His upside is pretty ridiculous though.

Now Dalvin Cook I think might be more impressive than either of them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my unprofessional opinion Fournette is much more impressive than Zeke. Zeke really isnt special at anything as much as hes just really good at everything. Fournette is just a freak BUT probably has more room to bust because I think he has more flaws. His upside is pretty ridiculous though.

Now Dalvin Cook I think might be more impressive than either of them.
agree on fournette, but no on the cook analysis cook is more like EE to me, good but not great at all aspects, just a true well rounded stuf

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook is closer to CJ2K or Jamaal hes fast, he makes sharp cuts, hes got elite vision and great hands. Joe Mixon is also a super talented all around back that would be in the top 15 discussion if he hadn't had the DV incident. This draft class is loaded at RB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports that "there will be a significant inspection into [FSU RB Dalvin Cook's] background leading up to the draft."
"If Cook falls further than expected on draft day," Pauline ominously wrote, "it’s because red flags were raised." The analyst went on to write that Cook is in the process of changing agents. In 2015, Cook was accused of punching a woman in the face outside a Tallahassee bar. He was charged and found not guilty of misdemeanor battery a few months later. Cook also received a citation during his time at FSU for a violation of animal care. He allegedly left three pitbull puppies chained up by the neck outside, with some choking. NFL investigators will pry deeply into his past.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports that "there will be a significant inspection into [FSU RB Dalvin Cook's] background leading up to the draft."
"If Cook falls further than expected on draft day," Pauline ominously wrote, "it’s because red flags were raised." The analyst went on to write that Cook is in the process of changing agents. In 2015, Cook was accused of punching a woman in the face outside a Tallahassee bar. He was charged and found not guilty of misdemeanor battery a few months later. Cook also received a citation during his time at FSU for a violation of animal care. He allegedly left three pitbull puppies chained up by the neck outside, with some choking. NFL investigators will pry deeply into his past.
I am hearing his "posse" (am I allowed to say that now, or has that become a racist term?) Is a bad crew and NFL scouts are worried that they will bring him down. Scouts say that he needs to get as far away from Florida as he can and he needs to go to a team with a strong veteran presence in the locker room that will help him separate from these guys.