• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should concern Chase-Higgins-Mixon owners also:

Aggravated it and he wasn't healthy as it is. He could miss next week and that means another setback. He might never get healthy this season. I mean he sat out camp and preseason and still didn't recover.

I don't own any shares of Burrow, Chase or Higgins. Not on purpose just the way my drafts fell but I would be selling Burrow. I would wait on Chase and Higgins.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers HC Brandon Staley told reporters there is “no timeline” for Austin Ekeler’s return from his ankle injury.
Well, that went from bad to worse real quickly. Expect Joshua Kelley to continue serving as the team’s lead back in his absence, after Kelley played a massive 79 percent of the team’s offensive snaps in Week 2. Fantasy managers that sunk first-round capital into the veteran back have to be struggling to fill the void left behind.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ekeler, Barkley, Chubb oh my

wizard of oz omg GIF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was this Derek Carr in Oakland/Vegas?
Dude wouldn't throw outside the numbers for 5 years, no matter who he had out there, ir who was calling the plays..now balls all around for Olave, Thomas, and Shaheed, and the TE's are forgotten.

Well played...dick

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the games last night, but when I saw the replay, that might be the worst knee injury I've ever seen. Theisman and Alex Smith's bone coming out of their legs was still worse, but for a knee I don't know how it could look worse than that.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as we are seeing shorter and shorter recovery timeliness, Achilles + RB position is still a nightmare combo for performance.

We've seen some short-lived glimmers of hope, but so far, still don't have a good case example of a guy returning from that injury and being an RB1 for fantasy, unless I'm forgetting someone

He was pretty solid the second half of last season though on a team without much else in terms of weapons. Not sure what his deal is this year, seems to feel pretty entitled and didn't like losing as much work as he did. He gone.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the games last night, but when I saw the replay, that might be the worst knee injury I've ever seen. Theisman and Alex Smith's bone coming out of their legs was still worse, but for a knee I don't know how it could look worse than that.

Willis McGahee comes to mind

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Foreman was on track.. roster worthy, somewhat usable at least, (900 and 5)until he found his way to Chicago.

But yeah, no, not much evidence of 'positive results' for RB's returning from the dreaded ruptured achillies.

Previously I think Edgar Bennett and his 611 and 2 was the best

Foreman and Penny could be options for teams like the Giants and Browns that need a RB due to injury. Akers too...

Hunt and Fournette are still out there, but who knows what their salary demands are.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive the spelling but Lawrence McCutchen is always the first one that comes to my mind....