• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we just see the Panthers do this stupid ass move last year and give up their best receiver in the deal to move up? It worked out really well for them since Bryce Young had nobody worth a shit to throw the ball to in his rookie year.
To be fair, they wouldn't have done any better with DJ Moore and random QB X, and this year they'd be picking Caleb WIllaims..who may or may not be the answer. Their mistake wasn't the trade, it was the pick (compounded by not adding a damned thing for him to work with)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we just see the Panthers do this stupid ass move last year and give up their best receiver in the deal to move up? It worked out really well for them since Bryce Young had nobody worth a shit to throw the ball to in his rookie year.

More than a Thielen

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners being whispered about dealing Aiyuk or Deebo in an effort to move up..well that would be worth talking about for a awhile if it were to happen..

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners being whispered about dealing Aiyuk or Deebo in an effort to move up..well that would be worth talking about for a awhile if it were to happen..

every team in the back half is trying to trade up this year!!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Zeke returning to the Cowboys noise, in addition to them apparently still planning on drafting Brooks. Why sign Rolls Royce than? Dumb

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes Deebo to the Bills rumors are gaining steam. Hopefully he'll work in place of Aiyuk?

hope the Pat's don't steal him from you..I don't need him playing RB and stealing Stevenson's touches

Yes, that would work too... I'll even take 'em both!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that would work too... I'll even take 'em both!
How about your Bills trading with KC (i.e. the team they'd most likely have to beat in the AFC)?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goodell mulls 18-game slate, later Super Bowl​

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is mulling a future with 18 regular-season games, a Presidents Day weekend Super Bowl and a significant increase in international games.

Goodell, during an appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show" on Friday, shared his long-term vision, one that involves numerous changes to the season's current format.

Specifically, Goodell said he would embrace a schedule featuring 18 regular-season games and two preseason contests, a significant shift from the current 17 regular-season and three preseason games that was implemented in 2021.

"I think we're good at 17 now," Goodell said. "But, listen, we're looking at how we continue. I'm not a fan of the preseason." Then, gesturing toward a group of fans assembled nearby, Goodell said, "And I don't think these guys like it either." He continued: "The reality is, I'd rather replace a preseason game with a regular-season game any day. That's just picking quality. If we get to 18 and 2, that's not an unreasonable thing."

Adding an additional regular-season game could, theoretically, result in a second bye week being added, which would lengthen the regular season. But Goodell would welcome that, he said, as he envisions a Presidents Day weekend built around the Super Bowl on Sunday night.

"And then you have Monday off," Goodell said.

No steps toward any of the potential changes have been taken thus far. And it's important to note that changes to the length of the season would need to be collectively bargained with the NFL Players Association, as it was when the most recent labor deal was negotiated.

The move toward 17 games initially faced significant opposition from players, even after owners approved the deal. Prominent players such as New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers pushed back publicly. The CBA ultimately passed with a slim majority in player balloting, 51.5% voting in favor.

Goodell also spoke about a future increase to the number of games played internationally, saying he envisions as many as 16 regular-season games being played abroad, perhaps, within the next 10 years. The NFL is adding additional international markets, including Brazil this year and Spain next year.

As for whether a team or division will ever be based overseas, Goodell seemed less certain.

"Will a franchise ever happen or a division?" he said. "Maybe. I think that's beyond 10 years though."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes Deebo to the Bills rumors are gaining steam. Hopefully he'll work in place of Aiyuk?

hope the Pat's don't steal him from you..I don't need him playing RB and stealing Stevenson's touches
Yates was saying that is virtually impossible earlier. Bills have bad cap issues but the cap is non-existent