• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Miracle.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this. I'm tied going into MON night. I have nobody left and he has DeVante Parker. I figure dude will catch a pass and I'm toast. Fairly inevitable...right?
I couldn't watch the whole game...I had to go to bed early. I checked my phone the next morning and I had a few texts from people with what's the tiebreaker? and what now?

DeVante Parker is held without a catch. A goose egg (0).

First tiebreaker is most TD scored. I had a 5-2 edge. Holy shit, I'm headed to the Championship.

I've had a helluva season. From needing to win and another to lose to make it in to the playoffs to the Monday night miracle. One obstacle left.

Has anybody else experienced something like this?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this. I'm tied going into MON night. I have nobody left and he has DeVante Parker. I figure dude will catch a pass and I'm toast. Fairly inevitable...right?
I couldn't watch the whole game...I had to go to bed early. I checked my phone the next morning and I had a few texts from people with what's the tiebreaker? and what now?

First tiebreaker is most TD scored. I had a 5-2 edge. Holy shit, I'm headed to the Championship.

I've had a helluva season. From needing to win and another to lose to make it in to the playoffs to the Monday night miracle. One obstacle left.

Kinda.........I was up 15 Monday night and the guy I was playing had Kamara and Giseki going...............didn't watch the game cuz I didn't want to watch my lead go to shit. Dude texted me after to congratulate me, I texted back saying "Yer a funny guy Nate".....he says not kidding, good luck in the SB.............lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not quite. I had a situation where i went to bed and though a game was over. Woke up to tons of texts and confusion.

We used to use non decimal scoring. We had multiple instances that a team won a game on monday, then stat corrections happened and that team lost later in the week. So we switched to decimal scoring thinking no way we ever tie down to the yard. Well… we tied. Down to the second decimal point in the playoffs. Semi finals, winner goes to the championship. We didnt even know the tie breaker….never happened, never thought it would. Default settings were higher seed advances. Which was me. There was major uproar.

Regardless kudos thats awesome on your situation.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I did it. I won my 4th title in 5 years. By far, not the best team I've ever had, but it was good enough. I decided to stick with Russell Wilson and it paid off. I ended up winning by 32. Here's my winning lineup...

QB Russell Wilson (28)
RB Darrel Williams (27)
RB David Montgomery (24)
TE Zach Ertz (9)
WR Tyreek Hill (8)
WR AJ Brown (4)
TE Dawson Knox (0)
K Justin Tucker (15)

Knox really came through for me. LOL

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I did it. I won my 4th title in 5 years. By far, not the best team I've ever had, but it was good enough. I decided to stick with Russell Wilson and it paid off. I ended up winning by 32. Here's my winning lineup...

QB Russell Wilson (28)
RB Darrel Williams (27)
RB David Montgomery (24)
TE Zach Ertz (9)
WR Tyreek Hill (8)
WR AJ Brown (4)
TE Dawson Knox (0)
K Justin Tucker (15)

Knox really came through for me. LOL
Congrats. Was in my 4th championship game in a row. Won this won after back to back bridesmaids. Not sure how i hung on. Chubb wasnt used and diontae had the dropsies. Congrats, great run.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure have......

Back i 2018 my first laoff game I was down 1 pt.....my opponent had Winston who was playing Daallas and TB was down 3,TB had been stopped 3 straight downs and was going for it on 4th down,I needed an int by Dallas because an int is -2,lo and behold,Dallas gets that int......I win by 1.....

2nd game NE was winning with them driving the ball deep into the opponents territory around the 25,a fg by Vinateri and I lose,4th and two and NE decides to run the ball for a 1sr down instead,Brady kneels on the next two plays,game over,I win by 1 again........

Championship game I ended up tied,but I win by the tiebreaker.....

Thats 3 games won by a 2 pt difference for the Championship Crown........thats crazy..... doubt that could ever be topped....