• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football League: Important Info

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys... finally created the league.

Here are the basic settings and rules for those of you that are new to fantasy football. The league will be set up on ESPN so if you need to create a new account or use your old one then do that. I have to send you an email so just make sure you PM me your email address (any email works as long as you can access it) and then once you get the invite you click accept and you're in.

12 team league. 5 keepers... which means once the season ends you can pick your top 5 players from your team to carry over with you to next season. PPR (points per reception) league, which means WR's have a little more value than usual since they get 1 point per reception. Check the scoring on the league settings once you accept your invite. It's pretty self-explanatory but if you have questions feel free to ask me.

Draft date is set to this Sunday at 6:30 PM ET (3:30 PM Arizona time) I hope this works for everyone, if not I can try to change it... the time isn't set yet but it seems to be good for most of the people I've talked to.

For the newbies I would recommend going to the fantasy football home page and doing a couple mock drafts to get the hang of it.

Send me the emails and lets get this party started... time to kick your asses! :suds:

PS- WE STILL HAVE ONE SPOT OPEN!!! First come first serve... if multiple people want in we could have a waiting list and if someone doesn't accept their invite in time then you could replace them.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I'm currently logged in under my Mike Zagurski ESPN account for this league. lol

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!

You couldn't of picked a better time for the draft for me. I'm unavailable both Saturday and Monday, and my other draft is at 6pm so this will work out great. I was expecting to have to auto-draft one of the leagues given my tight schedule this weekend.

Count me in as a vote for the 3:30pm draft time! :nod:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That works for me. Just gotta find that last guy and everyone make sure to PM sting

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did now... must be tiered... was missing the rather large RED button that said Joint League..... kept looking for team settings.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did now... must be tiered... was missing the rather large RED button that said Joint League..... kept looking for team settings.

Haha nice... glad you made it in. Sent the invites out to Orange and Harold now.

Waiting for Jahii, Suns7, Fork, and Davis's emails... and then I need to find one last owner.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I have to register through a Facebook account?

nope! just sign in to either one of your old espn usernames or create a fake espn profile... make sure you are signed in and then go accept the invite and you'll join automatically to whatever espn account you're signed into.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway you can do the Draft 5pm or later?