• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football explained

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't played Fantasy in years. First year I played I got 2nd in an office league, next year won, next year got 3rd (12 man teams). Did a league with some friends and got 2nd. So generally always got my cash back or made money, but I didn't like thinking about it or worrying about whether my guy was going to go off.

I also have NEVER understood people who are fans of a team (I'm obviously Seattle) saying, "Oh I hope we win, but I hope <insert player> on the <insert opposing team> goes off!" Bullshit. Whenever Seattle played someone on my fantasy team, I was perfectly fine with him getting COMPLETELY shut down. I wanted that player to do nothing, because I wanted Seattle to dominate. Anyone that is like, "Oh I hope he goes off, but I still want to win." is not a true fan.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't played Fantasy in years. First year I played I got 2nd in an office league, next year won, next year got 3rd (12 man teams). Did a league with some friends and got 2nd. So generally always got my cash back or made money, but I didn't like thinking about it or worrying about whether my guy was going to go off.

I also have NEVER understood people who are fans of a team (I'm obviously Seattle) saying, "Oh I hope we win, but I hope <insert player> on the <insert opposing team> goes off!" Bullshit. Whenever Seattle played someone on my fantasy team, I was perfectly fine with him getting COMPLETELY shut down. I wanted that player to do nothing, because I wanted Seattle to dominate. Anyone that is like, "Oh I hope he goes off, but I still want to win." is not a true fan.
I had McLaurin, Robinson and Logan Thomas going against my Eagles last week. Of course Samuel catches the first TD and Dotson catches the last one. Fucking Redskins.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the opposite end, I usually avoid players from my favorite teams to avoid being doubly disappointed in a bad performance (a loss and poor fantasy scores). In my work league, there is usually a high price on all Bills players anyway, as the more casual owners go with what they know.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Animated GIF

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Sportshoopla mods said, remains of forum user Shanemansj13 was found washed ashore on Thursday evening of the 5th. Preliminary reports indicate an aquatic attack but has not been verified at this time. More, at 11."