• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons fans roll call

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Falcons keep losing respect because they always find a way to LOSE. Even when we have a 13-3 season we still can't bring home the hardware. Pitiful. These guys are just pitiful. Take me to Jacksonville already.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you just cant win without defense, and Dimitroff thought he could overcome than. Even the Packers of 2010 had Raji, Matthews, and Woodson along with good role players that did the little things well

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you just cant win without defense, and Dimitroff thought he could overcome than. Even the Packers of 2010 had Raji, Matthews, and Woodson along with good role players that did the little things well

You can't win if you can't BLOCK either. The Falcons haven't learned that lesson since 1966. When are they going to try to acquire some quality offensive linemen to keep our 100 million dollar boy from getting killed? :L

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since 1966 we've been saying down here, "Oh well, maybe next year."

Maybe these guys are just hopeless.

Don't lost the faith! You never know what could happen, though this was really a make or break year for us. Injuries killed us :bawling:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, man. I've been living through this crap ever since 1966. Maybe the Falcons are just a cursed team. After 46.5 years I have lost all hope and am convinced this team sucks, always has sucked and always will suck.

I'm ashamed to put the Falcons emblem in my profile anymore. What a bunch of losers.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't lost the faith! You never know what could happen, though this was really a make or break year for us. Injuries killed us :bawling:

Geneh, is very sad and frustrated right now...like most of us.

It's been a very forgettable year for georgia sports

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll take it too...2-4 is much better than 1-5

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both defense and offense played much better today. Let's take this and use it as momentum next week on the road against the Cardinals and then the Panthers. If we can win both these road games, and be at 4-4, that will really life the team's spirits for our rematch with Seattle.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both defense and offense played much better today. Let's take this and use it as momentum next week on the road against the Cardinals and then the Panthers. If we can win both these road games, and be at 4-4, that will really life the team's spirits for our rematch with Seattle.

I'm convinced that we should just cash in this season and do everything we can to make sure that our $106 million dollar investment doesn't get killed before this season is over. I can't watch him continue to get hit so many times so I'm not watching these guys play anymore this year.

Let's face it, without Matt Ryan in there we've got no chance. I am all for using 9 guys to block for him if that's what it takes to protect him. The Falcons cannot afford to allow Ryan to get a career ending injury. That's all I'm worried about right now. Even if this team can eke itself into a playoff game we are not going to go far in the playoffs.

I'm for just making sure Ryan doesn't get killed. I don't care if we win another game this year as long as Ryan comes out of this season healthy I'll be happy. We are going to need him over the next 10 years. Time to think about the long haul and just chuck this season in, in my opinion.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced that we should just cash in this season and do everything we can to make sure that our $106 million dollar investment doesn't get killed before this season is over. I can't watch him continue to get hit so many times so I'm not watching these guys play anymore this year.

Let's face it, without Matt Ryan in there we've got no chance. I am all for using 9 guys to block for him if that's what it takes to protect him. The Falcons cannot afford to allow Ryan to get a career ending injury. That's all I'm worried about right now. Even if this team can eke itself into a playoff game we are not going to go far in the playoffs.

I'm for just making sure Ryan doesn't get killed. I don't care if we win another game this year as long as Ryan comes out of this season healthy I'll be happy. We are going to need him over the next 10 years. Time to think about the long haul and just chuck this season in, in my opinion.

A healthy Falcons can make it far. We're not a bad team as of now, even though we're 2-4. We have lost all four of our games against good teams (some on the road) by a touchdown or less. And we have done that without so many of our good players. I think if we squeak into the Playoffs and we have Asante Samuel, Sean Whetherspoon, Roddy White, Steven Jackson, and Sam Baker back; and if the young O-line can just start to step it up, we'll be dangerous in the Playoffs.

It will be tough not having home field advantage then though. I mean, we're probably not winning the division unless the Saints just fall apart on us.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Falcons can make it far. We're not a bad team as of now, even though we're 2-4. We have lost all four of our games against good teams (some on the road) by a touchdown or less. And we have done that without so many of our good players. I think if we squeak into the Playoffs and we have Asante Samuel, Sean Whetherspoon, Roddy White, Steven Jackson, and Sam Baker back; and if the young O-line can just start to step it up, we'll be dangerous in the Playoffs.

It will be tough not having home field advantage then though. I mean, we're probably not winning the division unless the Saints just fall apart on us.

Matt Ryan is too valuable to this franchise. I am not for anything that might get him hurt. These guys cannot block. They couldn't block two weeks ago, they can't block now, and they won't be able to protect Ryan in the playoffs, either. I don't think it's worth it try to get into the playoffs as a wild card team. There is too much risk involved.

I am for playing second stringers and let's get everybody who is any good healthy again. Then we can make a fresh start next year - AFTER we draft and sign some free agents who can block in this league.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I have never seen GDT before.

Yeah for some reason we don't have one here. Probably will make one for this weeks game against the Cardinals.

Should be another easy win, then we're 3-4 and plenty of time to make up for other losses.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah for some reason we don't have one here. Probably will make one for this weeks game against the Cardinals.

Should be another easy win, then we're 3-4 and plenty of time to make up for other losses.

Well, don't be getting your hopes up too high. We could very well be 2-5 after that game. The Cardinals aren't bad enough to where anybody should be chalking up wins against them on paper before the game is even played. They are a whole lot better than Jacksonville.