• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every 2023 throw and run from Jayden Daniels

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the Nabers, Thomas, and Lacy thing. All three of those guys can ball.

Burrow got beat out by Haskins at Ohio St., moved to LSU, had Chase and Jefferson and no one batted an eye.

If you are old like me, you remember all of the weapons that were at Ken Dorsey's disposal at Miami. He was drafted in the 7th round.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invested the time to watch this entire video. How anyone can question his arm strength, a poster here said the ball comes out slowly as well, is really hard for me to understand. His release is far quicker than Maye, and I originally preferred Maye and saw a lot of his tape. I mean it's not even close who has the quicker release.

I didn't see any evidence that he lacked arm strength or accuracy. Sure a ton were short passes but the ball didn't hit the ground very often, and it was not all his receivers. And he throws a fantastic deep ball. Oh yeah, he can flip the field with a 40 yard run at any time.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invested the time to watch this entire video. How anyone can question his arm strength, a poster here said the ball comes out slowly as well, is really hard for me to understand. His release is far quicker than Maye, and I originally preferred Maye and saw a lot of his tape. I mean it's not even close who has the quicker release.

I didn't see any evidence that he lacked arm strength or accuracy. Sure a ton were short passes but the ball didn't hit the ground very often, and it was not all his receivers. And he throws a fantastic deep ball. Oh yeah, he can flip the field with a 40 yard run at any time.
You need to leave...
Your posts make too much sense for the thread.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His release is quick as hell. Love that about his game. Thanks for watching the entire video by the way. I did see a couple of instances where receivers had to wait on balls. Gruden did his pod and did say Jayden lacks that zip that you would like to see, but said it was good enough. (Paraphrasing)

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can overcome his lack of arm strength with good anticipation

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His release is quick as hell. Love that about his game. Thanks for watching the entire video by the way. I did see a couple of instances where receivers had to wait on balls. Gruden did his pod and did say Jayden lacks that zip that you would like to see, but said it was good enough. (Paraphrasing)
I've always felt arm strength was overrated. Brady, Brees, Aikman and Tua today lack strong arms, accuracy is the key. He may not be as accurate as those guys but accuracy is not a concern with Daniels. Sure he over threw a few deep balls, including the one on this clip. But an underthrow is better than an overthrow and on most of his deep balls he was dropping dimes.

I'm telling you Maye has a windup, not on all throws but on some it's very apparent. The difference in arm strength between the 2 is a fraction of a second and that is made up with a quicker release. And of course he is a far more explosive runner. Frankly I think it's clear that Daniels is a better prospect and I believe he will be the selection.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always felt arm strength was overrated. Brady, Brees, Aikman and Tua today lack strong arms, accuracy is the key. He may not be as accurate as those guys but accuracy is not a concern with Daniels. Sure he over threw a few deep balls, including the one on this clip. But an underthrow is better than an overthrow and on most of his deep balls he was dropping dimes.

I'm telling you Maye has a windup, not on all throws but on some it's very apparent. The difference in arm strength between the 2 is a fraction of a second and that is made up with a quicker release. And of course he is a far more explosive runner. Frankly I think it's clear that Daniels is a better prospect and I believe he will be the selection.
Yeah, I don't like Maye's release. I've been in Jayden's camp since Howell got benched for the first time. That said, Maye looked like a completely different QB his freshman year. I was impressed.

I think they draft Jayden. Quinn is supposedly involved in this pick more than people think. He is on record as wanting a QB that can process. He did an interview where he praised Daniels process ability. I also think Daniels is the type of QB defensive coordinators would least like to prepare for.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240424_080003_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240424_075907_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240424_075848_Instagram.jpg

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask this question... which kid, growing up, didn't have a favorite football team or a coach that he's bonded with? 100% of all players in the history of the game, have had favorites but realized, minus the few known exceptions that essentially they go where they are drafted.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jayden said on Chad and Shannon's pod that he'd go wherever his name is called.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game doesn’t make it a career , so he sucked vs FSU ., that overrides everything else ? Same with any QB one game and that’s his best ?
No, but I'm hoping he's the one you get. He has the lowest ceiling. Maye already makes pro throws and pro reads. McCarthy shows those traits. Daniels had to run more to make up for his shortcomings as a pocket passer. I'm sure he'll have a few great games, but consistency matters more from the QB position to be a franchise guy feared by opposing fans.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can overcome his lack of arm strength with good anticipation
Which he doesn't have. He's really slow to see the field. Harder to get away with that in the NFL.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was more about click bait then something to worry about.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which he doesn't have. He's really slow to see the field. Harder to get away with that in the NFL.
Hey man, do you recognize the official draft profile of this player?

Weaknesses​

He has issues sustaining rhythm as a passer with so many off-schedule throws. Inconsistent patience allows routes to develop. Slow recognition of early throw opportunities. Leaves slants and crossers behind targets. Misses checkdowns and opts for harder throws. Deep arm dip into elongated release. Forced speedsters at OU and Alabama to slow for deep throws. He needs to get better at trusting his pocket. He's quick to drop his eyes when pressure mounts, and more likely to void the pocket than climb, scan, and throw from it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weaknesses​

He has issues sustaining rhythm as a passer with so many off-schedule throws. Inconsistent patience allows routes to develop. Slow recognition of early throw opportunities. Leaves slants and crossers behind targets. Misses checkdowns and opts for harder throws. Deep arm dip into elongated release. Forced speedsters at OU and Alabama to slow for deep throws. He needs to get better at trusting his pocket. He's quick to drop his eyes when pressure mounts, and more likely to void the pocket than climb, scan, and throw from it.
Nope, sounds like a late 2nd round pick.

Some turn out great in the right organization.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, sounds like a late 2nd round pick.

Some turn out great in the right organization.
Here are 3 choices...
1. Jalen Hurts
2. Jalen Hurts
3. Jalen Hurts
Over 90% of young QBs fail because the organization that drafted them failed them.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weaknesses​

Hurts and he still has those issues