• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Lack of PSU + news

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or since the scandal at PSU, Espn has only reported negative news about us and nothing positive. I'm looking now online and ESPN doesn't have any mention of McLean. Under DT Settles offer list they don't have PSU listed. No news about the #1 class so far. But I did see a article how OT Alosi got suspended.

Its like they want to completely wash their hands of ever covering any positive things about Penn State. I was really pissed when Sports Illustrated didn't put Joe Paterno on the cover when he died and now Espn keeps ignoring us. Barely any news about our wrestling and volleyball championships and zero news about Blue White game but they had a 10minute piece about Bo Pelini's cat.

Thoughts?

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHA!!!! I completely agree and I for that reason I HATE ESPN. They can ignore us all they want, but wait until we are National Champs

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or since the scandal at PSU, Espn has only reported negative news about us and nothing positive. I'm looking now online and ESPN doesn't have any mention of McLean. Under DT Settles offer list they don't have PSU listed. No news about the #1 class so far. But I did see a article how OT Alosi got suspended.

Its like they want to completely wash their hands of ever covering any positive things about Penn State. I was really pissed when Sports Illustrated didn't put Joe Paterno on the cover when he died and now Espn keeps ignoring us. Barely any news about our wrestling and volleyball championships and zero news about Blue White game but they had a 10minute piece about Bo Pelini's cat.

Thoughts?

Fuck ESPN. They helped lead the witch hunt without actually researching the story, yet sat on actually evidence of Bernie Fine moelsting kids for 8 years...conveniently till statute of limitations ran out. ESPN and 90% of the D-bags who work on that network, especially those 2 complete asshats Mike and Mike, can go jump off the highest bridge onto a bunch of jagged rocks.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ESPN what about a story about John Urschel winning the 84th AAU Sullivan Award?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm so my comment was deleted?

That's interesting.

I guess you guys are taking one out of Joe Pa's play book. Cover up any negative press.

Fuck the mods on this board.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm so my comment was deleted?

That's interesting.

I guess you guys are taking one out of Joe Pa's play book. Cover up any negative press.

Fuck the mods on this board.

Listen, If you want me to go back and put out the 100 ways you are wrong about it and how uniformed and ignorant you are on what has gone on since the initial accusation we will, but I found it easier to just delete your asinine remark. The information that came from the hack report by Freeh has been dismantled and there is zero evidence Joe conspired in any cover up. If he did, why the hell would he bother telling anyone and not just squash it when Mqueary told him?? In the history of cover ups, who ever expands the circle over and over and reports to various organizations like child welfare and the second mile, which is actually where Jerry was accessing kids? Here's a link to a ton of info that has come out since the media's initial rush to judgement....hell, even the Attorney general who was prosecuting the case said Joe Paterno did not participate in a coverup in any way.

Second Mile Sandusky Scandal

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, If you want me to go back and put out the 100 ways you are wrong about it and how uniformed and ignorant you are on what has gone on since the initial accusation we will, but I found it easier to just delete your asinine remark. The information that came from the hack report by Freeh has been dismantled and there is zero evidence Joe conspired in any cover up. If he did, why the hell would he bother telling anyone and not just squash it when Mqueary told him?? In the history of cover ups, who ever expands the circle over and over and reports to various organizations like child welfare and the second mile, which is actually where Jerry was accessing kids? Here's a link to a ton of info that has come out since the media's initial rush to judgement....hell, even the Attorney general who was prosecuting the case said Joe Paterno did not participate in a coverup in any way.

Second Mile Sandusky Scandal

Post your rebuttal, refute opinion. Have at it.

Delete posts, fuck you.

Three top officials at Penn State face criminal charges according to your link but Joe Pa was innocent. :lol::lol:

:bullshit: He is dead and they are letting sleeping dogs lie.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post your rebuttal, refute opinion. Have at it.

Delete posts, fuck you.

Three top officials at Penn State face criminal charges according to your link but Joe Pa was innocent. :lol::lol:

:bullshit: He is dead and they are letting sleeping dogs lie.

He was alive when they were charged. In fact, the AG said he was very helpful and key to prosecuting Sandusky. So, when the other 3 go to trial and are found not guilty, what will your excuse be then?? Hell, Spanier is already suing Freeh, its been shown that Curley reported the incident to Second Mile and CYS, so how the hell is he covering anything up?? There were people involved from PSU, but they sat on the BOT and it went as high as Corbett who just let this case sit on his desk for 3 years while he was campaigning for Governor. They have uncovered emails showing collusion between the BOT/Freeh and NCAA throughout the "independent" investigation.

By the way, are you on a Syracuse or ESPN board complaining about how Mark Schwartz and ESPN sat on a tape with hard evidence that Bernie Fine was a ******er since 80% of the staff at ESPN went to Cuse??

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't go to the espn page much anymore, but I do get links to stories and have read multiple ESPN articles about Franklin's recruiting, Hackenberg leadership, and Urschel's genius amongst others. Maybe the positive stuff doesn't have the juice to make the front page, but the ESPN Big 10 bloggers have been amongst the most fair during the entire scandal. There are hundreds of people writing, blogging, podcasting, and talking college football from ESPN and it isn't fair to lump them all into one group.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise ESPN released their class rankings and have Penn State at #3. (Alabama #1 and Texas A&M #2).