• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Escobar? The TE, not the drug lord.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he worth going after? I have Owen Daniels and Jordan Reed. I can't seem to make the right choice about which TE to play.

Seriously though, you have 2 really good options. I'd be plugging Reed in there every week unless he breaks again.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Tlance and Sammy. Reed every week and if something happens to him, Owens isn't a bad fallback. I will say this Escobar is intriguing.

As to Shady's comment, I also took it as to whether or not Witten is washed up for fantasy purposes. Right now it looks that way, but who knows? He is a good blocker, though. ;)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Tlance and Sammy. Reed every week and if something happens to him, Owens isn't a bad fallback. I will say this Escobar is intriguing.

As to Shady's comment, I also took it as to whether or not Witten is washed up for fantasy purposes. Right now it looks that way, but who knows? He is a good blocker, though. ;)

His role has changed. He is not washed up, but he is not a worthy fantasy option either.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have done this with their second TE before. .M. Bennett, and J. Hanna, always ending in disaster for any fantasy owners foolish enough to take the chance. Escobar may very well be Witten's replacement eventually. But as long as he's still around Escobar won't be worth the effort