• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ENOUGH OF RUBBY DE LA ROSA

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Archie can more often than not, continue to pitch during the spring like he did yesterday, there is a great chance he is at least going to be in the BP to start the season. If RDLR doesn't show improvement, I could see him being put in the BP instead of Archie. RDLR as a situation short inning RP against RHH could be very good.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Archie can more often than not, continue to pitch during the spring like he did yesterday, there is a great chance he is at least going to be in the BP to start the season. If RDLR doesn't show improvement, I could see him being put in the BP instead of Archie. RDLR as a situation short inning RP against RHH could be very good.

They just need to be flexible right now with the back end of the rotation spots. This is what spring training is all about. RDLR did not do enough last year to guarantee himself a spot.

At the same time, neither did Archie. I know he was injured and it's certainly not his fault...but facts are facts, and in his small sample size last year he didn't do anything special enough to guarantee a spot either.

I agree considering either of these guys to start out in the pen is interesting. The pen is an area that needs some improvement and it just might work.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing Ruby become our 8th inning guy. 95+ heat out of the bullpen.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i couldn't make this stuff up

more De La Trash again today

2 IP, 4 hits, 3 earned runs, 2 walks

he is getting just as bad as Cahill got when he was still here

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill keep bumping this every single fucking start

they keep expecting some different result everytime they send him out there. Its embarassing

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill keep bumping this every single fucking start

they keep expecting some different result everytime they send him out there. Its embarassing

The bigger problem is so far he's been just as good as every other starter (sadly, arguably, better than a few). When your entire rotation is garbage (so far) this early, nobody really stands out as particularly bad to put a quick leash on.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another solid effort out of him when needed last night

Era north of 9.00. Just solid

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I'm on board. The guy has been bad for too long. My reservations were simply that we didn't have any young guys pitching at a level that indicated they could fill the spot, but at this point, who cares? Give Archie or someone else a shot. Really can't be worse.

Give RDLR a try in the bullpen. Maybe he could eat innings in games that are out of hand.