• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eddie Lacy said he's not losing weight unless the the guys on the third floor tell him to.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what weight is he at now ? Last I heard he was in good shape, so why are they calling him fat man and still talking about him losing weight ?

It's an old thread

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an old thread

10-4, I should have seen that...I remembered a thread about this but thought someone started a new one.
The good thing about getting old is, you can blame everything on it...:D

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in the first drive of the game as after that he was done for the night against the tough Oakland 1st team

Every run from Eddie Lacy in Preseason Week 2
That tough Raider defense was getting run on by the Cards as well. Quite frankly, I don't get the Raider hype.

BTW- I'm not trying to be a dick, but the bulk of Lacy's yards came on one run where the line created a hole that pretty much any running back in the league would have got a big gain on. Also, he still looks fat. I thought the rumor was he lost a bunch of weight?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That tough Raider defense was getting run on by the Cards as well. Quite frankly, I don't get the Raider hype.

BTW- I'm not trying to be a dick, but the bulk of Lacy's yards came on one run where the line created a hole that pretty much any running back in the league would have got a big gain on. Also, he still looks fat. I thought the rumor was he lost a bunch of weight?

He looked bigger than I expected as well.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people that made fun of Lacy are going to wish he was on their offense.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's never going to be a skinny back. However he got his explosiveness back that was missing last year. He wont win many foot races to the endzone though lol

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bus played at 255, didn't stop him from being successful...But then he had Arians and an Oline that were very good at creating gaps for him to do his thing....I watched him hit the second tier and ran over Ray Lewis...That's their power point and the coach has to figure out a way to get him that opportunity....
I don't think GB is good at that, they may need AP to be effective behind that system.

My ass he did. Maybe 275-280

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Lacy discovered kale and quinoa to me. I am moving this guy up my fantasy boards.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's never going to be a skinny back. However he got his explosiveness back that was missing last year. He wont win many foot races to the endzone though lol
Don't get me wrong. I like him as a back. I was just expecting to see a difference in his appearance and he looked the same if not bigger.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong. I like him as a back. I was just expecting to see a difference in his appearance and he looked the same if not bigger.
you can see it in his face and the gut is less pronounced.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I agree I'm not sure I quite get the Raider hype. I think they will be better but better than worst team in the league for the last 15 years isn't saying much. I expect them to be about an 8-8 team. You are right though run defense hasn't looked good at all and run offense has been non-existent. I said right after FA that when you add so many new FA's that it takes some time before they start looking like they actually earned their contract. I think we could see Oakland struggle out of the block and then start looking better at the end of the year giving their fans hope again of what they could be but still not quite having arrived.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ass he did. Maybe 275-280

That supports my argument even more....Point was that a RB could play at a weight higher than the 235 protocol and be successful....Bus was listed as 255, could have been over no doubt....

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this year O-linemen don't outrun feast mode. We need to have 5 salaried people just to prevent this man from Burger king or ever having a cheat day as long as he's a Packer.

We had 5 guys on fat boy camp this offseason. Who in the fuck is the GB nutritionist? Are they on a see food diet? See food and you eat it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should take Karlos Williams under his wing...