• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Udonis Haslem vs David West.. if they square up at each other again this series.. I beg the refs and the rest of the players to let them go. Haslem vs West in a fist fight is worth the price of admission alone.

Most NBA fans are aware of West and his boxing background. Not many are aware of Udonis. I can best explain it this way... Chris Bosh had his home burglarized in Miami. They stole tons of crap out his house. Udonis Haslem had his house burglarized too. They stole nothing. Nada. Zip. They got in and realized it was Haslem's house and left. The reason? Because if you break into Chris Bosh's house and steal stuff the worse case scenario is this: Chris Bosh is going to call the police, and the miami-dade police are going to try to find you. If you break into Udonis Haslem's house and steal stuff the BEST case scenario is this: Udonis Haslem is going to call the police, and the miami-dade police are going to try to find you.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the tough guy shit aside, and as much as I hate the heat, I want to pay some respect.

No one talks about Chalmers that much. Cock sucker is a fabulous player. Makes deflections and steals the ball. Hits clutch shots. Makes big assists. Sumbitch is a great player. Why does this guy get little mention or respect? :noidea:

Wish we could trade Hill for him.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the tough guy shit aside, and as much as I hate the heat, I want to pay some respect.

No one talks about Chalmers that much. Cock sucker is a fabulous player. Makes deflections and steals the ball. Hits clutch shots. Makes big assists. Sumbitch is a great player. Why does this guy get little mention or respect? :noidea:

Wish we could trade Hill for him.

Because WARIO from time to time.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could talk shit to me and I would not do much until you busted a move. And I have multiple black belts and fought internationally. Punk.

I have multiple black belts too. I wear them with my jeans and black shoes. I have several brown ones too. I also fought internationally. I got into a bar fight in Tijuana when I was 26. I also play box with my son, so you can say I train other fighters too.. difference between us.. I don't feel the need to talk about it on the internet.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could talk shit to me and I would not do much until you busted a move. And I have multiple black belts and fought internationally. Punk.

Look at their hands in that exchange and tell me who was out of their comfort level?

West had bunched up fists Haslem relaxed and swimming. You could call him unprepared, but more likely he was more aware of his surroundings. He was The Emperor and the refs were his Darth Vaders and West was that close to going Anakin Skywalker on that Politician/The Emperor.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have multiple black belts too. I wear them with my jeans and black shoes. I have several brown ones too. I also fought internationally. I got into a bar fight in Tijuana when I was 26. I also play box with my son, so you can say I train other fighters too.. difference between us.. I don't feel the need to talk about it on the internet.

:laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the only way we can settle this is with the 2 of them posting pictures of themselves, then we vote on who is the better ninja, loser changes their avatar to the others picture.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only way we can settle this is with the 2 of them posting pictures of themselves, then we vote on who is the better ninja, loser changes their avatar to the others picture.

Am I blue, would just probably find an MMA fighter pic to post on here. We could just come to the conclusion that if you have to mention accolades on a sports forum (such as this one), you probably don't have much going on in your personal life.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think his knee is messed up, so I've got to be extra aggressive," Stephenson said, according to The Palm Beach Post.
He said he plans to "make (Wade) run" and "make his knee flare up or something."
"I'll do anything as much as possible," Stephenson said.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't see surprised to see Wade drop 23 on 10-14 shooting after those statements

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the direction this thread went with all the fighting stuff lol.

Can't none of yall beat me up though. I used to train under Bruce Lee. He was on the top floor, and I was on the bottom one.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I cannot wait for this game. This entire NBA season up till now has felt like an exhibition to me. The real NBA season starts today. I honestly hope the Pacers show up and make this one of those classic series.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5PLcxZy44&feature=player_embedded"]Game of Thrones, NBA Edition (Game of Zones) - YouTube[/ame]

Of course my team, the SPURS, is the undead that wont ever die off.....