• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: EAGLES/VIKINGS Game Thread

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I watched the entire game and never felt the Eagles could pull it off. Fortunately, Vikings need a lobotomy. Thanks for the win, Eagles! Peterson and the coaching staff should have their paychecks docked for every penalty assessed against the team.
i had my doubts in the 1st Q. But then i saw the Vikings couldn't really move the ball & the QB was Bradford who doesn't lead comebacks, and i figured going into the half we were probably going win.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had my doubts in the 1st Q. But then i saw the Vikings couldn't really move the ball & the QB was Bradford who doesn't lead comebacks, and i figured going into the half we were probably going win.

I just hate all the mistakes. Still, they have a good shot of making it all come together.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to get a win ... Defense and ST's pulls this out for us. The Offense is a work in progress ... Wentz is learning, so I don't worry much about the Int's. We need to add an explosive receiver / deep threat in the worst way.

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a Cowboys, Steelers, or Eagles fan?
I am a Dalllas fan trying to become an Eagles fan. I was born and raised in Philly, but have never been an Eagles fan. And I even dated Randall Cuninghams sister. I have been trying to become an Eagles fan since Vick, but they make it hard as hell to BECOME a fan. Every time they get their shit together....

I don't know why they make the decisions that they make, i.e. the way they make trades....but they need to stop.
Todays game didn't help any. As an ex football player (highschool, army, semi-pro) I don't always blame the QB, but 138 yrds.....

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a Cowboys, Steelers, or Eagles fan?
Oh yeah, I'm a die hard Pittsburgh fan as well. I love the flyers, the phillies, sixers and I even loved the Philadelphia fury.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Dalllas fan trying to become an Eagles fan. I was born and raised in Philly, but have never been an Eagles fan. And I even dated Randall Cuninghams sister. I have been trying to become an Eagles fan since Vick, but they make it hard as hell to BECOME a fan. Every time they get their shit together....

I don't know why they make the decisions that they make, i.e. the way they make trades....but they need to stop.
Todays game didn't help any. As an ex football player (highschool, army, semi-pro) I don't always blame the QB, but 138 yrds.....

Were you running the spread offense with her?

:bolt:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to get a win ... Defense and ST's pulls this out for us. The Offense is a work in progress ... Wentz is learning, so I don't worry much about the Int's. We need to add an explosive receiver / deep threat in the worst way.

Big V is getting better. and that was against the league's best defense.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any wins are good wins in the NFL so good job

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao. Just like any other woman she could be cool when she wanted to be, but when she wanted to, she reminded me she had titties. She never acted like "i"m Randall's sister" though.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-D was outstanding. It was Sam Bradford, but still; nice to see them back on track!!

-We need to get Carson 1-2 WRs next offseason. Their shittiness is showing. He can make them look good, but he's not Jesus Christ

-fcking Lane Johnson...the OL was better today but i feel Wentz still doesn't trust the new OL. A number of passes continued to be uncharacteristically off.

-Why does Ryan Mathews fumble so much?
Didn't Bradford have something like a 109 QB rating coming into the game?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give a lot of credit to Eagles O line today. Wentz was not sacked once. This was not expected considering
there were band aids used!

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao. Just like any other woman she could be cool when she wanted to be, but when she wanted to, she reminded me she had titties. She never acted like "i"m Randall's sister" though.

She preferred the power-I.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give a lot of credit to Eagles O line today. Wentz was not sacked once. This was not expected considering
there were band aids used!

I went back and watched the highlights from the first three quarters I missed this morning. You could surely see Wentzs lack of trust and comfort with the O line early. He was a bit jumpy early. But it also seemed to calm down as the game went on. I don't think the line is anywhere near good enough....but they absolutely improved week over week.

It keeps with my wishes for this season....let the kid learn the lessons while remaining competitive enough that you don't just crush the teams psyche (see Browns, Cleveland). Wentz got to address not having a line you can trust at all and all of the shitty things that can do to a QBs game. And he settled in and showed improvement as the game went on.

It was never pretty offensive play. But there was wins in there. Many qbs are shot for an entire game when they have such worries. While not pretty play or stat lines the kid proved something else to me yesterday again.