• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles-Bucs Game Thread

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeks ago?
Hell I got shit all offseason for saying Chips moves don't make sense.

I stopped posting here for a little bit because I was getting shit for seeing this in week 2. I hate this crap, but once teams in this town realize they are not smarter than everyone else then we will crap like bringing in college coaches when its been proven over and over again that it doesnt work. Maybe we will win something.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst team ever

G

greenwing

Here's what I want. I want chip gone. He has been nothing but a cancer to this roster. I want Sanchez cut. He has actually bed worse than Bradford if that's possible. I want Howie reestablished as GM. I want lurie to stop getting ahead of himself. But most if all I want some of the homers of this forum to eat some crowe and stop being tools.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to old Duke aka Homer

OK Greenie. I am a homer when it comes to rooting for my home team. I had high hopes that Chip was indeed a genius. I was wrong. I gave him til this point to prove me right. I was wrong. Satisfied? I am objective, but I call it as I see it. I would rather be a homer then a constant negative bandwagon jumper.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I want. I want chip gone. He has been nothing but a cancer to this roster. I want Sanchez cut. He has actually bed worse than Bradford if that's possible. I want Howie reestablished as GM. I want lurie to stop getting ahead of himself. But most if all I want some of the homers of this forum to eat some crowe and stop being tools.

Yeah, that would be great, reinstating Howie. Get a grip.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be pretty happy if they reinstate Howie. Chip the GM is looking like a major train wreck.

Nelson Agholor looks like a bust.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be pretty happy if they reinstate Howie. Chip the GM is looking like a major train wreck.

Nelson Agholor looks like a bust.
Agholor was wide open several times today i can tell ya that.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor was wide open several times today i can tell ya that.

Yeah - one the 2nd Sanchez pick the replay from the endzone showed Agholor as open as a WR in the NFL will ever be.