• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles being paid not to play

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a guy who deserves some blame is Jim Washburn. What an outspoken jackass he was! The whole D line hated him.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Babin. Maybe they had a winter-spring thing goin on.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some good misremembering right there. Especially, and particularly, and without the slightest resemblance to reality, the bolded.

I'm sorry, but Reid publically commented on Westbrooks contract WHILE it was being negotiated, stating that he felt they should pay him and move on. What did Reid comment about Dawkins while he was still an eagle and his contract was being negotiated?? I'd be glad to give him credit if so.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but Reid publically commented on Westbrooks contract WHILE it was being negotiated, stating that he felt they should pay him and move on. What did Reid comment about Dawkins while he was still an eagle and his contract was being negotiated?? I'd be glad to give him credit if so.

You can look up any exact quotes. I don't know those by memory. Reid was talking about how great it is having Dawkins on the team and the next week Banner had fucked it all up.