• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dylan Carlson

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is great at drawing walks. I think we need to play him more regular to see what we have with him. Get him some consistent PT... Our OF is a logjam with others in the minors going back and forth.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tired of this staff not putting Carlson in the lineup enough.

Getting old. Probably the most annoying thing to me about the lineup right now.

The pitching hasn't been good but Carlson is a resource you have an you continue to give him a start every 3rd game. Get him in there everyday.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tired of this staff not putting Carlson in the lineup enough.

Getting old. Probably the most annoying thing to me about the lineup right now.

The pitching hasn't been good but Carlson is a resource you have an you continue to give him a start every 3rd game. Get him in there everyday.

I just got home from STL and the sports guys down there are saying that O'Neill will play the bulk of outfield the rest of the month to showcase him for trading. Also, Carlson has pretty much sucked recently, he has been horrible against right handers. He is a corner outfielder not so much in center. Bad thing is, STL doesn't really have a decent Center fielder on the 25 man roster.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got home from STL and the sports guys down there are saying that O'Neill will play the bulk of outfield the rest of the month to showcase him for trading. Also, Carlson has pretty much sucked recently, he has been horrible against right handers. He is a corner outfielder not so much in center. Bad thing is, STL doesn't really have a decent Center fielder on the 25 man roster.

Yeah. I know that on O'Neill. It makes sense.

Would disagree on Carlson. Carlson gets on bases. Has had some key hits and runs score in recent games. I think he does well in CF. He isn't a gold glove guy but he can play all 3 OF positions fairly well. Edman has probably been their best CF. Nootbaar makes some plays but bobbles the ball too much. I would disagree with you on Carlson. He hasn't sucked lately. He has the most played discipline and great at drawling walks. His OBP is great the last few weeks. He needs every day at bats. Could be a 15-20 home run guy once fully developed. He hit 18 two years ago.

Last edited: