• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Howard to Houston?

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i keep my trade the same. rockets hold on to the 18th pick...for now, but do not use it to directly move towards dwight howard like they are with the other picks

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a source says the rockets have offered the number 14 and 16 picks and kyle lowry to the kings for tyreke evens and the number 5 pick. choice is up to the kings

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per :tm: RT of clutchfans, rockets dealing for 7th pick now

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if they can get two top 10 picks they might as well use them instead of trading for Howard. Potentially pick up Drummond to lock down the future of the center position. The 4 is pretty decent with Patterson and big D. Try to get a back up 3 like a Perry Jones with the 8 since we now need one with no Chase and use the 18th on a backup two like a Terrence Ross or whoever is available. This sounds way more productive to me long term than trading some potential top ten picks we don't see very often for a player that is likely to only be there for one year.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if they can get two top 10 picks they might as well use them instead of trading for Howard. Potentially pick up Drummond to lock down the future of the center position. The 4 is pretty decent with Patterson and big D. Try to get a back up 3 like a Perry Jones with the 8 since we now need one with no Chase and use the 18th on a backup two like a Terrence Ross or whoever is available. This sounds way more productive to me long term than trading some potential top ten picks we don't see very often for a player that is likely to only be there for one year.

i would rather see pick number 5 spent on drummond, then spend 8 on someone high risk like austin rivers instead of getting howard. the issue here is that Morey doesn't want to carry 3 rookies on the roster

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would rather see pick number 5 spent on drummond, then spend 8 on someone high risk like austin rivers instead of getting howard. the issue here is that Morey doesn't want to carry 3 rookies on the roster

I would hate to see him(Rivers)scooped up. I can understand where Morey is coming from with that last statement but damn I would really hate that move. Would really be another in a list of moves I can't stand since he has arrived unless he can secure Dwight to a long term deal. Only then would it be somewhat satisfying.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let us not forget, that we can still send kyle lowry and scola to LA for Gasol...if we can manage to keep Kyle while getting howard, then we could have a Gasol/Howard frontcourt

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ budinger

... And scola is a beast.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let us not forget, that we can still send kyle lowry and scola to LA for Gasol...if we can manage to keep Kyle while getting howard, then we could have a Gasol/Howard frontcourt

That would be interesting while it lasted if LA would actually go for that. I guess at the very least it is good that the front office is trying to do something whether I ultimately agree with it or not.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Budinger is gone(assuming this is true) there is no longer an opportunity to have an all-white team on the floor next year.

The Klan lineup
PG-Dragic
SG-Budinger
SF-Parsons
PF-Scola
C-Donatas M.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Drummond isn't high risk?

Definitely, but even if he never develops offensively and just becomes a defensive and rebounding presence it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world considering the state of the NBA's 5's.