• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dup's fantasy leagues have been restarted

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sans Dup. :)

I've sent out the invites. If you were in the league last year and didn't get an invite, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite. I'm not sure if we'll have any openings and the first two potential openings have already been claimed by Ritari and Qstache in that order, but if there happen to be any more I'll let the board know.

Good luck everyone!

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sans Dup. :)

I've sent out the invites. If you were in the league last year and didn't get an invite, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite. I'm not sure if we'll have any openings and the first two potential openings have already been claimed by Ritari and Qstache in that order, but if there happen to be any more I'll let the board know.

Good luck everyone!

I'm in! Thanks for taking over, J-bone. Should be a blasty blast. :flypig:

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to get rid of the points total for skaters - we already have goal and assists - get rid of the points and bring back PIM's, then we have goals, assists, PIMs, and faceoffs won. That's more well rounded than having faceoffs, goals, assists, and points if you ask me.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to get rid of the points total for skaters - we already have goal and assists - get rid of the points and bring back PIM's, then we have goals, assists, PIMs, and faceoffs won. That's more well rounded than having faceoffs, goals, assists, and points if you ask me.

I'm a fan of bringing PIMs back as well. If this is a popular idea, I'll make the change.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the category's should be gifs.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for taking over John.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get an invite, but I'll be combining my expertise with another manager's(who already got an invite) for a nearly unbeatable combination. That should open up another spot...

Oh yeah, I vote to bring back PIMs as well

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get an invite, but I'll be combining my expertise with another manager's(who already got an invite) for a nearly unbeatable combination. That should open up another spot...

Oh yeah, I vote to bring back PIMs as well

Sounds good. We've got 3 managers so far who want PIMs back and 0 who don't, so I'm just going to go ahead and make the change. For everyone in the league, I'm still taking suggestions as well. I'm also going to change one roster spot in the roto league from winger to utility. I can't imagine anyone would be upset with that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm in! but you already knew that.

and hey, i'm back on the boards. (though that doesn't necessarily mean i'm actually going to be posting again).

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm in! but you already knew that.

and hey, i'm back on the boards. (though that doesn't necessarily mean i'm actually going to be posting again).

You should join us in the I'm bored thread.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Dup? I've barely had time to post on here the last month or so.

He got banned from this board (several times I believe) but he already said a month or two ago that he wasn't going to run the fantasy leagues this year.