• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dunbar update.....

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, all I can do is smh. I knew his injury would be serious, because the Cowboys just aren't that lucky. It looks like we may have found a good 1-2 punch and of course he's out for the season. This gets so old. Injury after injury. Just nonstop.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feared the worst I have to admit. It was a tough hit. Im just glad he showed some of the promise that he had shown in camp. Next man up.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's too bad. With that speed, I was hoping they might have another guy that could give them a big play here or there. Based on what I've seen of Randle, I'm not as optimistic of him doing a great job when Murray is off the field. Hopefully he recognizes this opportunity and rises to the occasion.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to see this. I've been waiting for Dunbar to get some playing time cause I love the change of pace he brings. So he finally gets an extended look and it ends like this. Has anyone totaled up how many players have been lost to injury this year? It's getting crazy.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as it happened I told my son that is bad. Just the way he grabbed his leg made it look bad. I miss the years when Dallas went through the season without major injuries.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as it happened I told my son that is bad. Just the way he grabbed his leg made it look bad. I miss the years when Dallas went through the season without major injuries.

I thought it was kinda ironic ... the Cowboys website chose to put up the Miami Thanksgiving Day up on on their website yesterday.
Battle of the backup Qbs. That was the game I shot the TV watching...... was thinking for awhile they were bringing bad luck...... we won but it did bring bad luck.

Never good to advertise a fucked up game the day of another game on the same say

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, all I can do is smh. I knew his injury would be serious, because the Cowboys just aren't that lucky. It looks like we may have found a good 1-2 punch and of course he's out for the season. This gets so old. Injury after injury. Just nonstop.

We can't win for losing! Boy are we snake bitten with injuries. Just unreal!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was kinda ironic ... the Cowboys website chose to put up the Miami Thanksgiving Day up on on their website yesterday.
Battle of the backup Qbs. That was the game I shot the TV watching...... was thinking for awhile they were bringing bad luck...... we won but it did bring bad luck.

Never good to advertise a fucked up game the day of another game on the same say

:laugh3:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough break. Love watching that kid in space with the ball in his hands. Perfect compliment to Murray and the type of guy that can give the whole team a spark with a big play. I said before the year after that screen pass in the preseason game that he reminded me of a Sproles type player. The problem with these recent injuries is that they are on top of all the other ones. If a team can't recover from losing a 5 touch per game guy they aren't much of a team, but when you put his injury on top of what we've already been hit with it makes it that much tougher to overcome. At this point we really just need to get everyone healthy and not lose anyone else.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough break. Love watching that kid in space with the ball in his hands. Perfect compliment to Murray and the type of guy that can give the whole team a spark with a big play. I said before the year after that screen pass in the preseason game that he reminded me of a Sproles type player. The problem with these recent injuries is that they are on top of all the other ones. If a team can't recover from losing a 5 touch per game guy they aren't much of a team, but when you put his injury on top of what we've already been hit with it makes it that much tougher to overcome. At this point we really just need to get everyone healthy and not lose anyone else.

Very true about the 5 touch a game guy. The problem is this team needs all the playmakers it can get. Something is missing with the offense still. The second quarter the other day though was on the defense and maybe thats a big reason why our yardage totals are down. Until the final 2 minutes we had the ball for 3 plays in the 2nd quarter. Looking at the final stats though, we had 350 yards- which IMO is very average for this team. I still think Austin is the key or the missing piece. Points and Ws are the only thing that matters though in the end, and we have improved in points.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks. I think Dubar is a hidden gem who could have seriously created some mismatches for opposing teams .

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad luck here. Randle runs like he has a piano strappped to his back. Tanner is also slow.