• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke Plays Sparty

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuesday, November 18, Tipoff at 7pm from Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana.

angryiz.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first few minutes of the game I thought Duke might run away with this game. But credit MSU for playing tough and making things very interesting! But that's to be expected from a Tom Izzo coached team.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first few minutes of the game I thought Duke might run away with this game. But credit MSU for playing tough and making things very interesting! But that's to be expected from a Tom Izzo coached team.

Yep redseat, I too have much respect for Coach Izzo. MSU is always a scrappy team. Duke never could quite put them away. Duke is solid this season. I'm hoping for a good run this March. I don't see this team dropping a first round game to a Lehigh or Mercer. I'm very impressed with Okafor, Jones, and I absolutely love watching Winslow play.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep redseat, I too have much respect for Coach Izzo. MSU is always a scrappy team. Duke never could quite put them away. Duke is solid this season. I'm hoping for a good run this March. I don't see this team dropping a first round game to a Lehigh or Mercer. I'm very impressed with Okafor, Jones, and I absolutely love watching Winslow play.

They had their chances to put them away but would come down the court and shot a bad shot and MSU would have a fast break with Trice (spelling?) and momentum never totally went to MSU... Again, you have to credit Izzo for that as well as the players themselves. I have to see more of Winslow to say if I like him or not. I wasn't overly impressed with him in last nights game. He did have his moments though.

The only negative from the game was Duke's 3 point %.... Not their best shooting night behind the arc.

Honestly, I still could see a loss to Mercer/Lehigh because it's tournament time and we all know the strange things that happen.

Yes, I do have mad respect for Izzo as well!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had their chances to put them away but would come down the court and shot a bad shot and MSU would have a fast break with Trice (spelling?) and momentum never totally went to MSU... Again, you have to credit Izzo for that as well as the players themselves. I have to see more of Winslow to say if I like him or not. I wasn't overly impressed with him in last nights game. He did have his moments though.

The only negative from the game was Duke's 3 point %.... Not their best shooting night behind the arc.

Honestly, I still could see a loss to Mercer/Lehigh because it's tournament time and we all know the strange things that happen.

Yes, I do have mad respect for Izzo as well!

Not this season.