• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dubs @ NOK 1/18/14

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B2B game, NOK lost 7 in a row, easy trap game for Dubs to lose right?

Wrong. Besides Steph, Klay, and HB having off games, the defense pulled this one out for us.

Loved seeing Bogut out there protecting the hole.

Jordan Crawford needs more minutes. Only one on the 2nd unit that can create shots for himself and others.

Barnes looks lost, as Fitz said, he's 0 for the road trip. At one point, he had the ball at the wing beyond the 3pt range, shuffled his feet, and turned it over. D'oh!. I hope its an injury we are talking about, because if its mental, some players never recover. (see Nick Anderson)

Dubs win 97-87.

*Steph's off game was just from 3pt land - 2 for 9, otherwise 8 dimes to 0 TO< LOVE IT

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win especially playing 3 games in 4 days and the last two on the road. Bogut is our most important player on D. He controls the paint and gets a lot of boards. With out him on the floor the paint is open for business.

I agree on Crawford. Crawford is just getting acclimated to the offense and I expect his minutes and production to increase once he becomes more familiar with the offense.

And WTF Barnes. I don't understand his regression. He can't seem to do anything right these days. Hopefully he'll get out of his slump soon. We need him To produce with the second unit.

Still think we need a another pg to spell curry. Crawford is nice but is a Gunner which is fine. Would be nice to have a pg to set him and Barnes up for easy looks.

All and All a good win against an up and coming Pelicans squad. Anthony Davis is an outright beast. At only 20 he's going to be unstoppable very soon.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Jackson actually played bogut in the 4th changed everything!! Who knew?!?!?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Jackson actually played bogut in the 4th changed everything!! Who knew?!?!?

Don't know what NOK was thinking, they should have kept running iso's for Davis at the elbow, but instead tried to get cute and drive the lane with Bogut in the game, the game was up for grabs and if NOK stuck with their original plans, they would have won this game.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B2B game, NOK lost 7 in a row, easy trap game for Dubs to lose right?

Wrong. Besides Steph, Klay, and HB having off games, the defense pulled this one out for us.

Loved seeing Bogut out there protecting the hole.

Jordan Crawford needs more minutes. Only one on the 2nd unit that can create shots for himself and others.

Barnes looks lost, as Fitz said, he's 0 for the road trip. At one point, he had the ball at the wing beyond the 3pt range, shuffled his feet, and turned it over. D'oh!. I hope its an injury we are talking about, because if its mental, some players never recover. (see Nick Anderson

Dubs win 97-87.

*Steph's off game was just from 3pt land - 2 for 9, otherwise 8 dimes to 0 TO< LOVE IT

What's with the NOK? There's no K in Pelicans.